Donate with PayPal to help keep UKS online!

Go Back   UKScrappers > Forum > UKScrappers > General Scrapping

Notices

View Gallery

Trader Rating: (1)

Creative Crafts show

At Event City, Manchester.

OK so hands up, who is going to this show? and what day are you going on?
    Gill

View Gallery

Trader Rating: (4)
    I went to the last one and wasn't overly impressed, so think I'll give this one a miss. But enjoy yourself when you go

Stop wishing for the sunshine, Start living in the rain xxx
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (0)
    I'm going with 8 other girls from my craft group. We are going on Friday. xxxx

Dedicated Scrapper
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (35)
    Some of our group are going on Thursday. We didn't go to the last one as we are really only into papercrafting and were disappointed with the lack of scrapbooking goodies and the amount of non-crafting stuff when it was at Grand Central. We're giving it a try again so we'll have to see. The ticket price always seems excessive, even when ordered online. Gwen xxx

View Gallery

Last year I went with my cousin on the tram and shuttle bus and we both said never again. The time spent travelling didn't warrant the time spent at the show. We were expecting it to be better and bigger but it was exactly the same, even the stalls were in the same places.

The eating area was a big disappointment, there was more room yet fewer tables and chairs. There were more choices for food but each station had very long queues and it was expensve. I'd suggest taking sandwiches and a flask.

This time I'm going with my daughter and a friend on Saturday. We're going by car and having something to eat at the Trafford Centre later. If it's not improved, I doubt we'll go again.
    Chris

View Gallery

Trader Rating: (67)
    Nope. No way. It cost me a fortune last time, and mother and I simply walked in .. .walked round the stalls, and were back at the car park within the hour. With no purchases.

View Gallery

I went a couple of years ago when it was at Grand Central, and like others was so disappointed. I even walked round twice to see if I'd missed anything but I hadn't! Not enough scrapbooking for my liking, too many peel offs. It's only down the road from me but still not tempted.