Donate with PayPal to help keep UKS online!

Go Back   UKScrappers > Forum > UKScrappers > General Scrapping

Notices

Dedicated Scrapper - Limited Sponsor - beanpole's Avatar
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (2)

Feb 29th, what are you doing?

Radio 4's pm programme are encouraging people to do something they've been putting off, or do something special, and record it in some way, for our extra day this year. Of course, scrapbooking comes to mind!
    Are you going to do something special? Will you do a LO for it? Be interesting to see what people do.

View Gallery

Trader Rating: (8)
    Quote Originally Posted by beanpole View Post
    Radio 4's pm programme are encouraging people to do something they've been putting off, or do something special, and record it in some way, for our extra day this year. Of course, scrapbooking comes to mind!
    Are you going to do something special? Will you do a LO for it? Be interesting to see what people do.
    I'd like to have a go at this. I'd have to think what I would like to do. Which programme was it on?

Dedicated Scrapper - Limited Sponsor - beanpole's Avatar
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (2)
    It's the radio 4 news prog, PM, which is on about 5, before the main news at 6, but they keep mentioning it on the breakfast news too which is on up till 9am daily. Today they were asking for people to record what they were doing and to email them. Someone's doing a short story that day based on a news event, but to me I just thought, Scrapbook!

Dedicated Scrapper
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (0)
    That sounds like a great idea! - Just going to find out what day 29th falls on - probably a school day!

Desperately seeking scraptime.... CoventryAnn's Avatar
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (3)
    I heard this too, sadly it's just another day at work, so scrapping will be tricky to fit in
    http://coventryann.blogspot.com/
    mAR Points -SLO 7x10 = 70 DLO x10= WklyChall wk1= wk2= wk3=25 wk 4= ;House chall= SimpRec = Cards 5x10= 50 SLYMIR 4 x30=120 Total = 265 SLYMI Reboot total 5/7

The universe is full of magical things, patiently waiting for our wits to grow sharper! Dragonfly Jane's Avatar
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (109)
    I've just had a look, it's a Wednesday.

I love the idea of this, it makes the 29th seem more special to think of it as an extra day. Just got to think of something I can do now, minds empty at the moment.
    Christmas Gift Bag Goodie Swap
    Christmas Stocking Swap

View Gallery

Trader Rating: (16)
    Boringly normal day for me - work then Rainbow Guides. Though we're having a space themed evening because of the leap year.

Nothing exciting though

Dedicated Scrapper
    View Gallery

Work for me Maybe I'll be brave enough to take pics of teh train or something - I'm always worried people will thnk I'm

View Gallery

I hadn't really thought about doing anything special, but it sounds like fun to try and remember it someway. I might try and do a couple of pages in my handmade Smash 2012 journal (which I will be making, at some point, before the year ends )

View Gallery

We should be moving into our new home on that day so I should have lots to scrap.
    Some things have to be believed to be seen.
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v653/ElainaF/heartsdone.gif

Moulin Rouge Designs

Dedicated Scrapper Gadget Monkey's Avatar
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (23)
    Me and DH are taking our 3 boys to Wembley to see England V Holland, boys have never been to a real live football match before so will definitely be taking some pics of them when we are there...

Born to Shop ~ Live to Scrap pinkladymel's Avatar
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (7)
    I'm going to a wedding! The kids are bridesmaid and page boy and hubby is an usher, so me and the baby will be hanging about like spare parts trying to keep him entertained in a church.. hehe!!

Wish I were doing something more exciting but at least I might get some nice photographs.. am I mean?!

Sorry.. been dealing with BRIDEZILLA!
    ♥♥ Come Visit My World♥♥

Crohn's and Colitis UK supporter Brummie40's Avatar
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (8)
    thanks for flagging this - it may have passed me by that I'm getting an extra day (doh!) It sounds like a good excuse to do something different although I'll be at work most of the day (part-timer!).

I will be marking 12.12 on the 12/12/12 when it comes around though as I like that kind of thing.

I'm interested as to how people celebrate a wedding anniversary for Feb 29th, I guess you have to decide on 28th Feb or 1 March?
    Brummie40
    kit swap

Mummy to 2 gorgeous boys and memory keeper/scrapbooker Mrs Cheshire's Avatar
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (29)
    I'll probably take my boys out to a park or something for the day and then make a layout! Or if the weather's bad we might have a little tea party!
    Dawn
    Team Leader My Blog
    July Points Slo7, DLO, Weekly Challenges wk1= wk2= wk3= wk4= Hc= Mini books= Total