Donate with PayPal to help keep UKS online!

Go Back   UKScrappers > Forum > UKScrappers > General Scrapping

Notices

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (50)
    well Helen how did you get on? Been keeping my fingers crossed for you x Audrey x
    [B] Anything goes CJ
    Swaps - chunky 7 April card swap

View Gallery

Trader Rating: (14)
    Quote Originally Posted by Poet Crafty View Post
    well Helen how did you get on? Been keeping my fingers crossed for you x Audrey x
    Thanks for asking, Audrey.

To be honest, I wasn't too happy with the interview, lol. Bits of it were okay, and they seemed to like my presentation, but there were some questions I didn't deal with very well! One of them was why I'd chosen to work in a primary school.

Trouble is, I didn't choose, really. I've not got a subject degree so I can't do secondary. I wish I'd just answered as if they'd asked what I liked about it. Or I could have thought about it more beforehand and decided what to say.

My friend was coming out of her interview as I went in, and she was telling me that during their individual interviews, one guy's presentation - on 'Why should they listen to me?', for all of us - involved him putting on false elf ears and doing a back flip. Mine was just me sitting there telling these women how I should be listening to them (the children) as well. I don't know what to think about that!

Anyway, we'll find out within ten days or so if we've got a place. They actually only had 92 applicants for 25 places; I wish I'd known that, because it makes it seem less daunting than I thought. Fingers crossed

Dedicated Scrapper
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (0)
    Good Luck, Helen. Very clever - being a back-flipping elf, but he's not really going to do that in class, is he?! One thing to amuse a group of adults, but no kid would take him seriously ever again. Fingers crossed. Jude.x

Procrastinating Scrapper... Weaselwise's Avatar
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (46)
    Definitely keeping my fingers crossed for you!
    ...Weasel AKA Suzie...
    Wise Weasel Witterings ... Eagles may soar, but Weasels don't get sucked into jet engines!