Donate with PayPal to help keep UKS online!

Go Back   UKScrappers > Forum > Special Forums > Cutting Machines - chat, help. templates > Studio/SVG Templates > Cards, Toppers & ATCs

Notices

Thread: Hanging Cards

View Gallery

Trader Rating: (0)

Thumbs up Hanging Cards

1st one so be kind lol, hope i do this right didnt know what to call it , oh not tryed it cutters at docs

this type of thing madee by Jude Brokenshire
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by Lucille; 21-06-2011 at 10:32 AM.

Card Maker and Robo Fanatic
    View Gallery

Thumbs up Hanging Cards

Well ladies here we go another month another challenge

I think this challenge should suit all because it can be as simple or as complex as you wish. My first challenge so I hope it goes well. The idea is to make a hanging card with as many or as few sections as you please Mrs Chadders post one some time ago and there seemed interest in it. I will quote an extract of what I said then: My daughter and I do not mount them onto long backing sheet card we punch holes in the sections top and bottom and slot the ribbon through the slots so that the cards hang in complete symmetry. We often put the verse on the back of the bottom section up-side-down so that the section can be flipped up and words read without having to remove the whole. Could be lovely as photo frames and for Christmas cards
    Last edited by Nana Pam; 02-10-2011 at 01:11 AM. Reason: Adding Studio file

View Gallery

Parachute Hanger Card

Thank you for setting this month's challenge Nana Pam, and for sharing such a lovely card.

I have made my hanger card into a parachuting rabbit, that I hope will be useful for a child's birthday.

To make it up, I attached the cloud, parachute and parachute pack to each other with dark thread, and put sticky foam pads on the parachute pack so that I could attach the rabbit to it. A ribbon hanging loop finished the card off.

The whole thing should fit into a standard sized A6 card envelope for posting.

Dedicated Scrapper
    View Gallery

Snowflake Inspired

Ok this is the first time I have managed to take part in the challenge and I am still learning with my craft robo so I know it's not perfect.

I hope you like it.

Mez

View Gallery

Trader Rating: (25)
    Here's my offering. I haven't put the fold lines in because on this card they are easier to do by hand.
    You can have it standing either way as shown in the photo's.
    The card is bronze with a texture and the card directly behind the lattice is shiny metallic gold which was a bit of a nightmare trying to get a photo of without the glare. The red is foil from a cheapo shop.
    Last edited by DJG; 13-10-2011 at 11:40 AM.

Karen
    View Gallery

Baby Hanging Card

I hope this one meets the criteria as it's a word & not shapes.
    I've added the offsets as well for anyone that wants them for matting.

Sorry for the awful colour of the card - only I really, REALLY don't like orange & therefore use any of the icky colour I've got for my test cuts.

View Gallery

First Communion

I thought this would make a nice keepsake.

It's a print and cut - the top section can be done 2 ways, you can print the whole section and cut around the circle or you can print the Monsterance and then cut that to use as a raised topper.

The middle section - the text is for pen work only, this font will not cut. The file has 2 silhouettes, 1 for a girl and 1 for a boy.

The last section - you can use any font you want for the details, either cut or line work the choice is yours.

I've sized the pieces to fit on the workspace, it can easily be resized by selecting everything, then grab a corner handle and drag out or in depending if you want it larger or smaller.

There are no holes for threading card through as my preference would be to run the card down the back and taped into place, you can add holes if you want join the pieces that way.

Newbie Starter pack and cheat sheets here

Repeat after me "Google Is My Friend"