Donate with PayPal to help keep UKS online!

Go Back   UKScrappers > Forum > UKScrappers > Cardmaking > Card Challenges and Inspiration

Notices

Page 10 of 17 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast
    Paper addict extraordinaire Mystik Nat's Avatar
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (5)
    Quote Originally Posted by thriftycrafter View Post
    Oh no, I'd forgotten all about this, is there somewhere to link to to remind me on a Monday that it's card day?
    Post-it notes are your best friend! Anything I really need reminding about gets stuck on my monitor with a nice big post-it.

I have actually set up to-do list reminders in Outlook for myself for the regular challenges I want to do, although making two cards a week seems to be my limit at the moment sadly.

The bunting and banner cards have been fab this week. Glad there are other bunting-admirers out there.

Now I just need to work out what Monday's theme will be.... something random, or something else... hm, decisions, decisions.

~ Natty ~

My soul is fed by crafting. thriftycrafter's Avatar
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (7)
    It's not as late as I thought, It's only this week's card I've missed and there's still time, I found something on the blog about subbing to a feed, so I've clicked that, will that do it?
    Nice ideas this week BTW, going to be fun.

View Gallery

Here's mine for this week - details over on my blog.

Dedicated Scrapper
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (0)
    And here's mine - haven't done a card like this before, it was definitely a challenge.

Paper addict extraordinaire Mystik Nat's Avatar
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (5)
    Wow, they are both fab - I am loving the chevrons Phil!

Trish so lovely to see that MME paper in use on that gorgeous card. I was a bit disappointed when my 6x6 pad arrived as the colours were really dark on the kraft but they're looking fab there! Will have to get playing with those papers.

~ Natty ~

View Gallery

I know what you mean Nat - the colours on the cover of the pad are a lot more vivid (vivider? ha ha probably not) than the actual paper, but it's still nice. Have got the black, white and kraft one too, tis all feeding my kraft addiction nicely!

Dedicated Scrapper hannahvictoria's Avatar
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (3)
    Who's just found a bunting stamp in their mostly unused stamp collection! I honestly didnt know I had it. Not sure I will use it, as I was looking forward to cutting some little flags out by hand... maybe can do both!

In other news, I've managed to catch up week 1 and 2. They are in my album. I dont have a gallery yet. How i might get a link to that or thumbnails here I have no clue...
    Hannah Victoria

Love crafts? Love vintage? Love my blog! http://papercadillac.blogspot.com/

View Gallery

Trader Rating: (29)
    fab cards folks

Dedicated Scrapper silvercrafter's Avatar
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (0)

52 week challenge - late again

DSC00373 tiny small.jpg I do find it hard to work out how to post pictures. I ust be a little thick as this is my fourth attempt today. I am also rather behind with my cards already. This should have been up last week, I think, and I still have this week's to do. I am trying very hard. This card is for the Primary (Red), handmade embellishment (the rosette done without any dies or other gadgets, other than fingers), and a sentiment (silver peel offs coloured red with Dufex pen).

Just call me DC8!! daisychain888's Avatar
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (14)
    Fab cards ladies!

HannahVictoria and Silvercrafter, first of all you need to re-size your pics before you can upload, check this thread and scroll down to #6 where JimJams not only provides the link for Pix Resizer, she gives a lovely quick tutorial on how to use it.

Once you've done that, you have a few options:
    1. Go to your 'User CP' find 'Pictures and Albums' (on the left hand side) and upload your resized pics to your personal gallery then copy the URL link into your post.
    Or
    2. Go to the Gallery at the top, click on 'upload photos' to upload there (should be easy to follow but if not give me a PM and I'll try to help )
    Or
    3. Under the message box you type your responses in you'll see a button 'Go Advanced', click on that and scroll down until you see the button for 'manage attachments' then it should be self explanatory how to browse for the pics you want (if not, I'm happy to help) - this is the option that allows you to attach a thumbnail so we can see your pic but won't be able to leave a comment.

I hope that makes sense? Or is it as clear as mud? It's hard to explain without physically being able to show you!

'people may forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel'

x Jayne x

Dedicated Scrapper hannahvictoria's Avatar
    View Gallery

Thanks Jayne thats great
    Hannah Victoria

Love crafts? Love vintage? Love my blog! http://papercadillac.blogspot.com/

Just call me DC8!! daisychain888's Avatar
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (14)
    You're welcome

'people may forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel'

x Jayne x

My soul is fed by crafting. thriftycrafter's Avatar
    View Gallery

Got mine done at the crop today using bits from the scraps box, double whammy.

Mummy to Two Beautiful, Special Boys, Jack and Sam xx butterbee's Avatar
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (25)
    Yay - week 3 and........(1) I am still going and (2) I am keeping up!!!

Both week 2 and 3 are here on my blog - not too bad I hope as I really am a scrapbooker and not a card maker!!!

Sometimes I am here, sometimes I am there, but sometimes I have no idea where I am!! ~Karen~'s Avatar
    View Gallery

WOW some beautiful cards ladies, they are all really, really lovely

I am up todate (just!!) but I still need to still photograph week 3's attempt, although you can check out my Wk 2 card here if you want a peep!!
    x Karen x

Whats This Then??
    Blog updated 22/05/2012 for looking

The Crafty Magpies & Blue Brads House