Donate with PayPal to help keep UKS online!

Go Back   UKScrappers > Forum > Special Forums > Cutting Machines - chat, help. templates > Cutting Machine Chat

Notices

Dedicated Scrapper - Limited Sponsor - beanpole's Avatar
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (2)

Do I need to unregister Robo if I sell it?

Not sure if there's something I need to do before someone else buys the machine and installs the software.
    I vaguely remember logging in the serial number but that might have been for Crafty Club.

View Gallery

Trader Rating: (25)
    I'm not sure how it works as the lady who bought mine is already a member of the Crafty Club so she can buy with her own password and email addy. Would it prevent you buying from them? There's some info here from Brian regarding registering the Cameo though

View Gallery

Trader Rating: (0)
    If you're a member of the Crafty Club you can contact us via the contact form and I can remove the old serial number from your account so the new owner can register it.

If you are including Designmaster then the new owner would need to apply for a change of licence via the Crafty Club and add that they purchased the machine & software from a previous owner in the additional info box - we can then get the software transferred over to them at the same time as creating a new licence.
    Technical Support
    Graphtec GB
    www.graphtecgb.co.uk

View Gallery

Thank you BrianP - I didn't use the Designmaster software - so that's not a problem. I'm still a big fan of the RM software! I'll be over and deregister on the weekend, hopefully.

View Gallery

Right, I submitted the sale info to the UKS Marketplace this morning to sell my beloved Robbie. Not sure how long it takes till the details will go 'live' . I seem to have a spare black penholder for it - I think the penholder I'm currently using is for the KNK (it's green) but it works with Robbie ok. Hope to find him a good home soon.

View Gallery

Good luck with selling him. It will probably be showing tomorrow

View Gallery

Thanks Doreen - I was a bit surprised to find another penholder - can't actually remember ordering one!

View Gallery

Quote Originally Posted by beanpole View Post
    Thanks Doreen - I was a bit surprised to find another penholder - can't actually remember ordering one!
    I lost my first one or so I thought but as soon as the new one arrived I found the original so I ended up with two...... sod's law I suppose