Donate with PayPal to help keep UKS online!

Go Back   UKScrappers > Forum > Special Forums > Cutting Machines - chat, help. templates > Cutting Machine Chat

Notices

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Print and cut

Dedicated Scrapper - Limited Sponsor - Fuschia's Avatar
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (0)
    Not sure but do you have to move the sliders across where it says distance 1-2 & distance A-B or do they not move?

Loves playing with Studio BathBelle's Avatar
    View Gallery

I moved the vertical ruler to what seemed the right amount and it made no difference. Not sure what the 1-2 and A- B does.

Ruth

Dedicated Scrapper - Limited Sponsor - Fuschia's Avatar
    View Gallery

Sorry I don't know Ruth. Give Graphtec a call on Monday, they should be able to help you more.

View Gallery

Is any of this explained in the manual or the online training course thing?

You are dealing with such small amounts, seeing a difference isn't going to be that easy.

Having an apply option is usually for functions such as weld etc, when you make changes to preferences and settings in a lot of programs they don't have it, you make the changes, click OK and that is all there is to it.

Newbie Starter pack and cheat sheets here

Repeat after me "Google Is My Friend"

Loves playing with Studio BathBelle's Avatar
    View Gallery

There is no OK button and according to the manual if you calibrate once you cannot do it again, so having tried it and it not working that's that.

Suestan2 has pointed me in the direction of a workaround. Print the image first. Then, I know that my robo cuts slightly to the left so I nudge the image once to the right on the screen with the arrow button and then send it to read registration marks and then cut, Sometimes that cuts accurately sometimes it needs two nudges with the arrow. A bit fiddly but it works for me, I've just used 10 sheets of paper proving it to myself.

Ruth

View Gallery

Quote Originally Posted by BathBelle View Post
    There is no OK button and according to the manual if you calibrate once you cannot do it again, so having tried it and it not working that's that.

Suestan2 has pointed me in the direction of a workaround. Print the image first. Then, I know that my robo cuts slightly to the left so I nudge the image once to the right on the screen with the arrow button and then send it to read registration marks and then cut, Sometimes that cuts accurately sometimes it needs two nudges with the arrow. A bit fiddly but it works for me, I've just used 10 sheets of paper proving it to myself.

Ruth
    That's good you have a work around, but you shouldn't have to do it. Have you contacted GAS about this problem? I for one would like to know if they are going to fix the problem, not expect people to fudge things.

Newbie Starter pack and cheat sheets here

Repeat after me "Google Is My Friend"