Donate with PayPal to help keep UKS online!

Go Back   UKScrappers > Forum > Special Forums > Cutting Machines - chat, help. templates > Cutting Machine Chat

Notices

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (0)
    Hi I have recently decided to start using my craft robo again but I have realised I have put my computer away years ago and all my robo files were on it . Can someone give me an easy file to do on my robo to help me get back into it please it doesn't matter what it is it's just to get me started again I can't remember anything about how things work it would be grateful thank Jessie

View Gallery

Trader Rating: (2)
    Quote Originally Posted by pennylucky View Post
    Hi I have recently decided to start using my craft robo again but I have realised I have put my computer away years ago and all my robo files were on it . Can someone give me an easy file to do on my robo to help me get back into it please it doesn't matter what it is it's just to get me started again I can't remember anything about how things work it would be grateful thank Jessie
    Jessie there are loads of files in the template section if you have access to it. Also if you have installed Studio on your computer and connected your Robo you should see 50 files in your library.

View Gallery

Trader Rating: (0)
    Oh that's great thanks I will have to go on my laptop and give it a try thank you very much for your help Jessie