Donate with PayPal to help keep UKS online!

Go Back   UKScrappers > Forum > UKScrappers > Cardmaking

Notices

Thread: John

John
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (0)

John

Hello everyone, I am an absolute newbie to card making and as a silver surfer I forget what my son has taught me in the morning by early afternoon. I used to do quite a lot of woodwork but after several heart attacks and an Abdominal Aortic Aneurism repair I found it too strenuous. I am now trying card making to help keep my brain active and keep myself occupied. I have bought the "Craft Robo Silhouette and am having problems !! I am finding it difficult to get the templates I have bought into the Silhouette. After reading some of the quotes etc in the chat forums etc. I am coming to the conclusion that I should send the templates to my printer and then to the Silhouette. Can anyone tell me if this is correct. Also I am thinking of buying the Design Master for the Craft Robo; is this a good idea or would this be a waste of money for me. I have some very good help from other crafters/designers but am still having this difficulty. I would be exremely grateful for any advice available. Thank You, John

View Gallery

Trader Rating: (19)
    hi John and welcome!! the best place to get answers for craft robo and silhouette is here.
    http://www.ukscrappers.co.uk/boards/...play.php?f=203

good luck!!
    xMx
    I love walking in the rain because no-one can see that I'm crying...

John
    View Gallery

John

Hello Marion. thank you for answering my post. You are the very first - I sincerely hope you will not be the last and I can get some answers to my queries. Several crafters have been very good and very patient with me, Tina Fitch, Linda Griffiths and Angela Burke to mention just three. Their templates are absolutely fabulous. I can't wait to get really get cracking with them.. Again - thanks Marion. Best Regards, John.

View Gallery

Trader Rating: (51)
    Hi John, welcome to the forum. I dont know anything about the electric die cutters, as I love my cuttlebug. I hope you can get the help you need

Come back and show us your creations, as would love to see them

John
    View Gallery

John

Hello Cas. Thanks for the post. I hope you don't have too long to wait for one of my creations! Very Best Regards, John.

Loves playing with Studio BathBelle's Avatar
    View Gallery

Hi John and welcome to the forum. In answer to one of your questions if you have the Studio program you do not need Design Master. Have fun with your Robo.

Ruth
    Last edited by BathBelle; 26-05-2011 at 09:25 PM. Reason: spelling