Donate with PayPal to help keep UKS online!

Go Back   UKScrappers > Forum > UKScrappers > Cardmaking

Notices

Thread: craft artist

Dedicated Scrapper
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (0)

craft artist

does anyone on uks have the craft artist platinum edition, if so does one have to install all the cds that come with it or is it possible to just use them from a drive without installation hope you know what I mean.
    ayesha

View Gallery

I cannot remember what I did now - I think you will have to insall one of the cds to put the programme on. Then I think you can just put the cd in and look in Windows explorer with the cd in it and look at the files on there and I think there is a way you can put the digit kits in another file so that Craft Artist will read it. I know on the earlier discs that came with Scrapbook Artist they were pack files and I could not view the contents in Windows explorer.

Hope this helps - I will try and check if there are any discs that I didn't install and see if I can view them in Windows explorer.

Dedicated Scrapper
    View Gallery

re craft artist

many thanks Millybrown, I really did`nt fancy installing all those cds as I would`nt use most of them, but I do like the look of the programe, will be pleased to hear from you again if you come up with anything else.
    LOL Ayesha.