Donate with PayPal to help keep UKS online!

Go Back   UKScrappers > Forum > UKScrappers > Cardmaking

Notices

Dedicated Scrapper
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (3)

problems with Envelobox maker

My sister bought this and cant get on with it. ,she brought it to me to try l cant get on with it either. we just between us cannot work out how they are done. none of the ones we did lined up
    also the selection sheet for the sizes are not very clear. if anyone can shed any light I /we would be very grateful

P

Dedicated Scrapper - Limited Sponsor - Fuschia's Avatar
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (0)
    Not sure what you mean by nothing lines up but to make any envelobox your card has to be square for it to work. You then score the lines stated i.e. 'D' on opposite corners, then i.e. 'C' on opposite corners. Hope that makes sense, I've not used mine for a long time so a bit rusty on explaining.

Anne x

View Gallery

Trader Rating: (14)
    I have the full Crafters Companion ultimate pro which has the envelobox in it and even following the instructions to the letter I could never get anything to line up correctly either, same with the envelopes. I came to the conclusion that the measurements on the board weren't accurate and just gave up. What a waste of money!!

Have since read online that many others have had the same problem.

Dedicated Scrapper
    View Gallery

Thats what I thought when i tried it for her last night.
    I went on utube and found a video of her making a box with the 11x11 card and the lines M+E l am going to try this today for my sister and if they dont line up l'll tell her to send it back.
    thanks
    P

View Gallery

Trader Rating: (15)
    I have the Envelobox board & have to admit I hadn't even taken it out of the pack until I just read this! I have just been & had a play now & had no problem what so ever with getting them to line up. I tried several different sizes & thicknesses & each one worked out perfect.
    When you line the paper/card up into the corner mitre, are you also ensuring that it is lined up to the guide in the bottom corner of the board IYKWIM?

Dedicated Scrapper
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (0)
    Oh dear i have one of these I have never tried it yet maybe i best try it now lol

View Gallery

I had one and never used it, I hated it, couldnt get it to work either. I ended up selling it and buying a score board instead! lol

Dedicated Scrapper
    View Gallery

It doesn't matter what way we do it it still wont line up, and if it lines up (sort of) the closing of the envelobox dosen't give you enough room to stick it together. They only just meet so can't get any sticky stuff on . waste of money if you ask me, Its not mine its my sisters she hates it with a vengance!
    P