Donate with PayPal to help keep UKS online!

Go Back   UKScrappers > Forum > UKScrappers > Cardmaking > Card Challenges and Inspiration

Notices

Paper addict extraordinaire Mystik Nat's Avatar
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (5)

Lightbulb ** December Card Challenge! **

Wow thanks to everyone who took part in last month's label love challenge - so many fab entries to choose from!

This month's challenge, well, many of you will have either finished your Christmas cardmaking or be sick of making Christmas cards, so this month we're going to take things easy, and all you need to do, is make a card...

Featuring your favourite stash of the moment

From specific products to something as ordinary as buttons or flowers - this month it's all about enjoying the process - and if it's making a Christmas card so be it!

Just post your cards to this thread, then one lucky person will be chosen as a 'winner' and will receive a goodie of a prize through the post courtesy of Leo (CraftyPrincess).

~ Natty ~

View Gallery

Trader Rating: (0)
    Here is my december card - probably the only one I will make this month as the others I need I made some time ago.

this is new stash - do downloads count as stash? Hope it qualifies.

Sorry, I'm new to the cardmaking side of UKS, do you have monthly card challenges every month? I'm thinking I'm going to love doing these - they will never go to waste will they? Loving joining in.

Paper addict extraordinaire Mystik Nat's Avatar
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (5)
    Hi Lilli - welcome along!
    Yep, we have a monthly challenge each month, and new digi stash does count.

~ Natty ~

View Gallery

I've just discovered Crate Paper Snow Day collection and love them. These are also new digi images from Tickled Pink.

Thanks for looking.
    Attached Images Attached Images

View Gallery

am I allowed to add more? I do appologise that its to my blog but adding them in a post is still a task i've not mastered yet.

so much for downing tools until next year!!

here are a trio of 'important cards' i'd forgotten to make, had a mad crafting night tonight. I still have to make my husband and son one but have had a 'kerching' idea of doing them a joint one!

did i miss a post for the winner of novembers challenge - i'm still not good with finding my way around the site - i think i need a sat nav

eta - forgot to mention the fav stash! i have a couple of favs on these cards, I love the mulberry trees, i bought some a couple of years back, begrudged using them until i sourced more!!!!! The same goes for the papers used, they are from a papermania pad that i ADORE!!! I love the colours on this pad, love the vintage feel to the patterns and again, they are stash I begrudge using lol! These people are truely lucky I have used not one, but two of my 'to stroke only' stash! anyone know if you can still buy the paper - i'm beginning to shake
    Last edited by lilliboy; 14-12-2010 at 01:03 AM.

View Gallery

Trader Rating: (19)
    ok I used my darling craft robo and my favourite digi paper which I altered a little....oh and glitter glue...love glitter glue!!

enjoy and Merry Xmas!!!
    I love walking in the rain because no-one can see that I'm crying...

View Gallery

Trader Rating: (19)
    and another two cards....xmas cards....again glitter and velvet paper...love the horns that were made with velvet paper!!! oh oh and embossing folders....santa if you hear me I need more of those!!!
    anyway I have made many xmas cards this year ( as many of you) but I don't want to spoil the fun from the receivers (people from UKS) so I will add them the last day of December...enjoy

I love walking in the rain because no-one can see that I'm crying...