Donate with PayPal to help keep UKS online!

Go Back   UKScrappers > Forum > Special Forums > Cutting Machines - chat, help. templates > Cutting Machine Chat

Notices

Hybrid View

View Gallery

Trader Rating: (0)

Lightbulb ♣♣♣ Information for Newbies to the CR/Sil/Cameo Machines and UKS ♣♣♣

Welcome to the CR forums there are a few important things you should know about.

If you are new to UKS and haven’t got the Newbie pack yet click on the link under my signature, it has all the information you need to help you find your way round UKS and how to’s…

We have a Tutorial section here with free tutorials for Robo Master, Design Master, Inkscape and Illustrator, if there is a technique not covered please PM me.

The template/file section is here
    When you have made at least 10 post you will get access to the templates, read the banner in the templates section where it says ‘PLEASE READ THIS’ it should all be explained there and please read this as it explains some of the courtesy expected from members sharing files. Also please note that the template forum is only for uploading files and leaving comments about those files, if you are looking for something specific please post in the chat forum, then if anyone has a file they will upload into the template forum for you.

The reason for the wait is there have been incidents not just here but other forums of theft of files and pictures. On UKS we have guidelines here regarding what action to take if you think there is a copyright problem.

And here about what is and isn't allowed in the template/file section.

If you have copyright issues with other sites please keep them there and not bring them onto the UKS forums and if you have copyright issues with anything posted here on UKS please read this we have a nice atmosphere here and things like this bring people down and spoil it.

DO NOT ASK for licensed characters such as Disney characters as they are copyrighted or fonts that are not free.

There are a few simple things you can do to help protect your files against abuse you will find them here.

Thank you for reading this and I hope you find it helpful.

That's the serious stuff out of the way, lets get crafting
    Last edited by Lucille; 20-09-2010 at 04:09 PM.

Newbie Starter pack and cheat sheets here

Repeat after me "Google Is My Friend"