Donate with PayPal to help keep UKS online!

Go Back   UKScrappers > Forum > UKScrappers > Cardmaking > Card Challenges and Inspiration

Notices

Paper addict extraordinaire Mystik Nat's Avatar
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (5)

Exclamation ** Card a Day challenge: April 23rd - April 29th**

I hope everyone is having a nice week and has time to make some cards - when life calms down I look forward to trying this week's prompts as they feature some of my favourite elements!

Fri 23rd - "Mushroom Hi" - Inspiration: Red/kraft, layered stickers and die-cut accents, sticker greeting, Sassafras Lass.

Sat 24th - "Happy Arbor Day" - Inspiration: Trees, 2 styles of alpha stickers, decorative brads, one design of patterned paper.

Sun 25th - "Toadstool Thanks" - Inspiration: Woodland theme, tiny floral print, grosgrain ribbon, retro font.

Mon 26th - "Krafty Love" - Inspiration: Miniature card, kraft background, stamped design, white/cream ink, hot pink accents.

Tue 27th - "You're the Best Birds" - Inspiration: Maya Road accents, striped ribbon, die-cut label, big scallops.

Wed 28th - "Vintage Kiss Me" - Inspiration: Stitched border, heart accent, spots and stripes, tickets.

Thu 29th - "Butterfly Hello" - Inspiration: Glittery die-cut, scalloped aperture, swirls, brad and flower combo.

About this challenge
    Every Friday I will be posting prompts based on card designs that appear in the "Card a Day" 2010 idea book from Papercrafts.

This is a stress-free challenge as you just take what inspiration you want from the prompts to create as many or as few cards a week as you are happy with.

How you interpret the prompts is up to you, you can use the title, elements, or none of the above as a springboard to your own ideas. And you can try to incorporate the elements in cards for other challenges.

Just share what you make in the dedicated weekly thread.

You can find previous prompts in Challenges and Inspiration and post your cards to the relevant threads any time - there are no deadlines!

~ Natty ~

Paper addict extraordinaire Mystik Nat's Avatar
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (5)
    Well, here's a little selection of what I've made recently, alas not much "on prompt" but it has meant I've not fallen too far behind with my card a day ambitions (despite a mega stressful weekend and start to the work week).

~ Natty ~