Donate with PayPal to help keep UKS online!

Go Back   UKScrappers > Forum > UKScrappers > General Scrapping

Notices

Sprinkle a little happiness wherever you go Hils's Avatar
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (17)

Rusty Pickle Panama Jack class instructions?

Lance Anderson from Rusty Pickle was teaching his Panama Jack class (with the pop up beach hut) at the Inspired Retreat, and I think maybe elsewhere as well, this March. I didn't do the class but bought a kit instead. But it doesn't seem to include any instuctions for the pop-up bit Does anyone have a copy they could send me please, or at least give me a rough idea of what to do?! (I've got photos showing the book, but they don't show how to make the hut)
    TIA
    Hils

Dedicated Scrapper
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (3)
    Can I bump this thread with a similar request please -

I have a RP kit using French Market products, a mini book kit with 'flip out pages' - if that makes sense at all. I have tried to get the instructions direct from RP, as Lance said as he was aware that they were missing, but with no luck so far!!

If anyone has a copy of these that they are willing to share with me I would be very grateful.

Sorry not able to help with your request Hils...

Fingers crossed.....x

View Gallery

Trader Rating: (27)
    From the sound of it - both of these are designed by Karen Burniston (the French Market one certainly is as I bought the kit for it from her after one of her classes!).

If you get in touch with her via her website (google her name as I can't put a direct link to it as she isn't a sponsor), I'm sure she will be happy to sell you the instructions you need.
    Carolyn

View Gallery

Think I've managed to work it out now
    Hope you get some help fperkins
    Hils

Dedicated Scrapper
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (3)
    All sorted now, straight from the man himself - with apolgies!

Thanks for the suggestion Carolyn, it turns out this was a Cathleen Smith design. Now just need to work it out, it looks a bit complicated on paper......

Fiona

Independant SU Demonstrator LesleySh's Avatar
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (0)
    Hi Hils

Lance emailed me the template for the house that tells you where to fold it etc. If you need a copy PM me your email address and I'll send it to you. I bought five of his kits at Inspired, thought it might be last chance to get some of his usually stash rich kits. Think several of them don't have any instructions but I usually do my own thing anyway, love the huge bags of buttons in the kits. Was nice to see you and Giselle again at the Inspired, hope to see you again soon.

Lesley

I am the penguin, Koo koo ka choo __TJ__'s Avatar
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (32)
    check the template before you cut it, eh lance LOL it has to be photocopied at 100%, ahh good times...
    I Live in Canada I got three kids, two dogs and "some" hens. 🐓 oh and three goats!!! And I make cheese now. Blessed are the cheesemakers. 🧀🐐🐐🐐🦆🦆
    "Not worse is almost as good as better" Terry Pratchett speaking about altzimers, but it works for Aspergers too.

View Gallery

Thanks Lesley. I've finished it now - took some working out but I got there (sort of!) in the end! It was lovely to see you again too, and all the other SAG girls
    Hils