I am in love with Dustin Pike's digi stamps and have used them to create my DS2 birthday party invites and also Dustin has created me 2 pieces of gorgeous artwork for his birthday. Anyway I want to use some of his digi stamps for Liam's birthday card but I am struggling with what I want to do.

This is the main image I want to use - http://dustinpike.blogspot.com/2009/...wednesday.html - the 1st image. What I want to do is use one of his dragons in the gate opening on a slider or something, so that it can be pulled in and out of the opening. The problem is that I can't see anywhere for the dragon to hide cos the sides and the top aren't wide enough for it to hide behind. The other idea I had was to maybe put a door on the opening and just have the dragon behind it, but the way the stones are shaped around the opening I think it would look a bit odd.

So is there anyway I can do the slider, or has anyone any other brill ideas of what I can do, except just sticking a dragon in the opening (could put it on a springer I suppose??). Did think about possibly doing it on a side stepper card, and having loads of dragons on the smaller areas, but not sure about this.

Thanks

Kathie