Donate with PayPal to help keep UKS online!

Go Back   UKScrappers > Forum > UKScrappers > Cardmaking > Tips and Techniques

Notices

View Gallery

Trader Rating: (53)

how to print digital stamps

Can anyone tell me how to print out digital stamps please? If I go direct to the image it prints it out full A4 size, so I tried printing a contact sheet which gives me 9 images the correct size but it's cut off the bottom of the bear's foot (I'm using The Greeting Farm digital images) and I just can't figure out how to print it the right size with more than one image per A4 sheet. Any help would be much appreciated as it's driving me spare! I use windows XP, although I expect the printing options are generic. Thanks.

View Gallery

Trader Rating: (26)
    I insert mine as an image onto a word document,

I then right click on the image and click on text wrap

choose behind text (this choice allows you to move the image where you want on the page)

you can now resize by right clicking on the image again and choosing size or by bringing the image in from the corners...right click and choosing size is probably better if the image inserts really big, this will also keep prevent the image being distorted.

hope this makes sense x
    Anne C
    My Blog
    Blessed are the cracked, for they are the ones who let the light in
    3/52

View Gallery

Trader Rating: (1)
    Like Ann, I don't print direct I copy the image onto a page in my Serif Page Plus and manipulate it there. I've also pasted them onto a blank My Craft Studio page if you have any of their CDs.

View Gallery

Trader Rating: (24)
    Thanks for asking Emma and for your responses ladies.

My daughter's after their Edward digital image but I couldn't for the life of me work out how I was going to use it! That helps loads.
    Heather

Leann: Paper Addict...
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (2)
    Do you have a "printing preferences" button you can click after you've opted to print, but before it actually prints? (I'm sure there was an easier way for me to ask that, but my brain went a bit mush!) If you have (and I'm pretty sure you should have) a really simple thing to do is just change the paper size on there. So you say you're going to use an A5 (or whatever size) piece of paper and the image automatically adjusts to fit it (You can still just stick in a sheet of A4 when you do this).

Hmmmmm, hope that makes sense - it does in my head, but whether it does in anyone elses is an entirely different matter!