Donate with PayPal to help keep UKS online!

Go Back   UKScrappers > Forum > Special Forums > Cutting Machines - chat, help. templates > Cutting Machine Chat

Notices

View Gallery

Trader Rating: (0)

Christmas Cracker

Can any one of you talented ladies help me please...I've been looking for a GSD template for a christmas cracker...maybe DL size. Just cant find one and thought someone may have seen one as they browse through here. Hope someone can help....thanks in advance!!

Maureen x

View Gallery

Trader Rating: (24)
    Apart from the very recent templates, everything is sorted into categories, so you can browse through these to find what you want. There's also a search facility on the second red menu bar at the top of the page that you can use to find stuff quickly; use the advanced option to restrict your search to a particular area of the forums - e.g. in this case Craft Robo Templates.

You could also try looking at some of our CR sponsors sites, e.g forevermemoriesforyou - Tina has been creating a lot of 3D Christmas type templates recently.

Rosemary
    "The main reason people buy those machines [Craft Robos] is to cut out words and lace doily patterns for their scrapbooks."

View Gallery

Trader Rating: (10)
    Thank you Rosemary!! I do have one here, But I wouldcheck the template section first as there may be one in there.

Lucille will probably be along soon to give you a link to one if there is one in there which I am not sure about..
    Tina craft robo

View Gallery

as you've said you are looking for DL size are you looking for a 3d cracker or a cracker shape card

If it's a card shape cracker and there is not one in the template section I'll have a look later to see if I can find the one I did
    Ramblings of a Robo Rebel

Forever Memories For You for all you Robo needs

[/FONT]3, That's the magic number. Yes it is, It's the magic number .

View Gallery

So sorry wasn't as clear as I thought with my request...I meant a christmas cracker shaped card GSD template....sorry!!

View Gallery

There are Cracker shapes in the Christmas section you can copy and past the shape and weld them together to make a cracker shaped card IF we don't already have one in the Card Section of Templates.

Newbie Starter pack and cheat sheets here

Repeat after me "Google Is My Friend"