Donate with PayPal to help keep UKS online!

Go Back   UKScrappers > Forum > UKScrappers > Cardmaking > Card Challenges and Inspiration

Notices

View Gallery

Trader Rating: (53)

Inspire Me Challenge

I'm not sure how well this would work but I've been pondering over a new challenge thread. The idea would be to ask someone to post a picture (or link) to a card that they have made using a certain item or manufacturer (e.g. Anya stamps), so for example I have some glimmer mists that I've not used yet and need some inspiration for. So hopefully someone can show me a card where they have used glimmer mists and then it's their turn to ask for an Inspire Me request. If a request is not fulfilled within a week then the requester will need to come up with a new request. Anyone want to play? The card can be an existing card or one made specially for the challenge?

Inspire Me: glimmer mists please!

"say thankyou with gifts" loopyanna's Avatar
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (1)
    Ooooh i'd love to play but i don't know what Glimmer Mists are and therefore probably don't have any but i'll be waiting for someones challenge that i can help with.

I take it you're thinking one challenge at a time? Or is it a free for all??

View Gallery

Trader Rating: (53)
    I was thinking one at a time kind but it doesn't seem to be working! Do you have a challenge you want to pop up and see if people reply to it?

"say thankyou with gifts" loopyanna's Avatar
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (1)
    Okay, well i would like to be inspired to use the lovely lace ribbon that i have had sitting in my ribbon jars forever and haven't got around to using!!!

Inspire me!

Loopy x

View Gallery

Trader Rating: (6)
    i just thought i'd pop by to say i think this is a fab idea, but unfortunately i also do not have anything to show you for these two challenges... sorry!! i look forward to seeing what people come up with though...