Donate with PayPal to help keep UKS online!

Go Back   UKScrappers > Forum > Special Forums > Cutting Machines - chat, help. templates > Cutting Machine Chat

Notices

Jill
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (0)

Help again! CR stopped in the middle

Help again!

Just playing and trying to cut out some decoupage of a rose that I had in a file on laptop.
    I have printed the images, file was already set up for decoupage, complete with registration marks. In RB I had used the aurotrace function which looked fine on screen. Cutting lines were showing ok.
    Loaded the card into CR and set off. Found the reg marks ok and started to cut the bottom 2 pieces of the rose then shot off into the middle of the card, cut 2 straight lines, nothing to do with the image, and stopped! The cutting head is now sitting in the middle of the card on the 'load this bit first message'. I have checked the bits it has cut of the rose and they look fine. What is it's problem???????
    After all my earlier woes I dare not touch it in case it goes off on a 'usb busy' game.

It has been sat there for 5 minutes now. Any ideas?

View Gallery

Trader Rating: (0)
    If I were you I would clear my printer queue, turn off and on and start again, as long as you are sure there are no hidden lines in the design you could select all just to check that, but I would use the pen on some printer paper before trying to cut again.

Newbie Starter pack and cheat sheets here

Repeat after me "Google Is My Friend"