Donate with PayPal to help keep UKS online!

Go Back   UKScrappers > Forum > Special Forums > Cutting Machines - chat, help. templates > Cutting Machine Chat

Notices

Dedicated Scrapper
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (0)

Help needed new robo owner

I received a Craft Robo 200-20 for christmas and have a few problems getting started. With the Robo came two software CDs, one entitled Craft Robo Master 4.4 and one marked up as version 5.1. I loaded the version 5.1 and it asked me if I had a 300-20 - no mention of the 200-20 so I carried on.

The software ran ok but didnt recognise the craft robo and couldnt find the correct drivers.

In order to try and resolve the problem we have loaded the Robo Master v4.4 and now all seems to work but it is not the latest version!

Now the Robo is working will version 5.1 load ok or will it give me the same problems as before?

can anyone help?

Barbara

View Gallery

Trader Rating: (10)
    The new version is 5.1 and people from here have downloaded from Graphtec and are using so I don't know what's happened to your's.

Welcome anyway to our family you are sure to have loads of fun now
    Tina craft robo

Dedicated Scrapper - Limited Sponsor - Fuschia's Avatar
    View Gallery

I would expect it wouldn't work before because the drivers for the Robo were on the 4.4 which you now have up and running, the other disc which says 5.1 is the software which comes with the Robolite. I would have thought that if you install the 5.1 now it should still work, but you may be better giving Graphtec a call just to confirm.

Dedicated Scrapper
    View Gallery

Wow! two really swift replies. Many thanks

Perhaps I should download the new version from Graphtec to make sure that its not a problem with the CD. If everyone else is using 5.1 with no problems the I cant see why.

I have a day off work tomorrow and will have a good play! Cant wait.

B

View Gallery

Trader Rating: (24)
    It sounds as though the disk for 5.1 that you have is for the full installation for the CR Lite (which is the CC-300), and I suspect since it has different features will have different drivers. (You might like to talk to Graphtec about this!)

Now that you have the earlier version running, try installing the software from the 5.1 disk and NOT THE DRIVERS and see if that works. Otherwise download the 5.1 upgrade version which is definitely for the CC-200.

Good luck!

Rosemary
    "The main reason people buy those machines [Craft Robos] is to cut out words and lace doily patterns for their scrapbooks."