Donate with PayPal to help keep UKS online!

Go Back   UKScrappers > Forum > Special Forums > Cutting Machines - chat, help. templates > Cutting Machine Chat

Notices

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Design Master

Dedicated Scrapper
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (0)
    Thanks Sue. Shirley

View Gallery

Shirley,

I've found so far that it cuts them out, whether it depends on what font you use I don't know. When I've finished my Christmas cards I will give it more attention, not many more to do now.

Dedicated Scrapper
    View Gallery

Thanks Myra, Just don't want to buy software if inkscape works better. Shirley

View Gallery

Trader Rating: (24)
    Quote Originally Posted by **Shirley** View Post
    Myra, when you weld letters together does it leave the middle of the letters in or do they disappear? Shirley
    Can I clarify what happens with the (Lite) RM software regarding welds: for me anyway, it doesn't lose the centres of letters, it loses any open areas where these are joined to another edge; it's not quite the same. e.g. an A welded to a base will lose the unbounded open area between its legs, but not the enclosed open area above. A weld within a frame can also be a bit disastrous! See examples below.

Rosemary
    Attached Images Attached Images
    "The main reason people buy those machines [Craft Robos] is to cut out words and lace doily patterns for their scrapbooks."

Dedicated Scrapper
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (8)
    Quote Originally Posted by dozyrosy View Post
    Can I clarify what happens with the (Lite) RM software regarding welds: for me anyway, it doesn't lose the centres of letters, it loses any open areas where these are joined to another edge; it's not quite the same. e.g. an A welded to a base will lose the unbounded open area between its legs, but not the enclosed open area above. A weld within a frame can also be a bit disastrous! See examples below.

Rosemary
    That's exactly what happens when I use the weld facility.

Janet

View Gallery

That's worse than described, thanks for the picture as I said earlier I have spoken to Phil about it and he said it is going to be fixed, lets hope we don't have to wait until Christmas next year for it.

Newbie Starter pack and cheat sheets here

Repeat after me "Google Is My Friend"

View Gallery

hello ... someone can help me with a ce5000-60 graphtec? I have trouble using the master cutting 1.3

Maybe I can report on someone who can teach me how to use the corel draw with the Cutting Master 1.3 for Vista. Please leave my post if anyone could help me.

View Gallery

Trader Rating: (1)
    Hi, Shirley, Rosemary, Janet, and Lucille,
    After reading your posts about welding, I thought I would try it, although I'm very new to the robo lite, my first ever cutting machine.
    I used the Arial font, and did the ABC, I did it with a frame and without, and this is what happened for me:-

I don't know why it should be different.
    Grace