I'm trying to get an idea of peoples views on this. The reason is, my first attempts at colouring in stamped images were with W H Smith watercolour pencils - cheap, but fine for practice. I then saw that a lot of people were using Prismas so I got some of those. I got on OK with them but to be honest I find myself keep going back to my watercolour pencils. So I was intending to get myself more of those - maybe upgrade to Derwent Inktense or Aquatone or something like that, but then I noticed that so many of you now love Promarkers - so what to do, I'm confused?! I'm very tempted to get a pack of Promarkers to try but I need to stick with something as I can't afford to keep changing my mind and I'd love to know which particular medium is your favourite to colour in your Magnolias etc. Also - are Promarkers relatively easy to use and would they work with my Versafine inkpad or would I need to get one of the others I've seen mentioned on previous posts. Any help would be much appreciated!

Kim