Donate with PayPal to help keep UKS online!

Go Back   UKScrappers > Forum > UKScrappers > Cardmaking > Themed Cards > Stash Central

Notices

Thread: Please read

Paper addict extraordinaire Mystik Nat's Avatar
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (5)

Arrow Please read

Welcome to the new home for threads dedicated to sharing projects from specific stamp lines.

Please remember that the threads here are for inspiration and sharing ideas, they're not for chatting about the specific stamp lines.

If you want to do that, join the dedicated Social Groups so you can chat with fellow addicts to your heart's content!

Feedback comments are still very welcome but any form of discussion should take place on the SGs. If you want to ask a poster a question or let them know something the PM system is there or you can take it to the SG.

Here's a list of the SGs we have so far and the users who created them. If a group isn't listed, PM me with the details so I can keep this list up-to-date.

Dottie & George - Louly
    hÄnglar & stÄnglar - madhattermillie
    High Hopes - Pink Chocolate
    House Mouse & Gruffies - Valentine
    Magnolia - CraftyCaz
    Penny Black - Valentine
    Pink Petticoat - KittyF
    Polly and Pip - noctrl
    SU - Hysteri-CAL
    Sugar Nellies - Pink Chocolate
    (General) Stamping SG - Efemera

If a group doesn't yet exist, one will need to be created - so let me know the details once it's up and running.

Also to make it easier for people to see your creations, rather than following links, click here for tips on how to use the img tags.
    Last edited by Mystik Nat; 31-07-2008 at 02:37 PM.

~ Natty ~