Donate with PayPal to help keep UKS online!

Go Back   UKScrappers > Forum > UKScrappers > Cardmaking > Themed Cards > Friendship

Notices

Hybrid View

View Gallery

Trader Rating: (23)
    thats gorgeous! so colourful
    I'm putting this card here cos i dont really know where to put it - the story behind it: it's for 2 friends of mine who are about to move from London to Devon together. We were all friends at uni together, 15 years ago and I'd kept in touch with them both seperately, then, about a year and a bit ago, we all met up again and these two very soon became a proper couple - they are lovely people and I love them both and will miss them desperately!
    Anyway, when I heard they were moving away, I decided to make a card, and then saw this Paperartsy stamp set, I thought the quote was perfect, they didnt know that by both deciding to meet up for a drink with me, their lives would change so very much.
    The photo is them, taken a couple of weeks after they got together.
    not sure I'll ever use the quote again, but I think in this case, it's perfect
    Apols for the rubbish photo, I forgeot to take a pic before I gave it to them, this was taken in the pub, with the flash on and several glasses of wine in me!
    Attached Images Attached Images