Donate with PayPal to help keep UKS online!

Go Back   UKScrappers > Forum > UKScrappers > Cardmaking

Notices

Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9101112 LastLast
    Wish for spellcheck
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (18)
    At the moment there are 7 days in a week but I am going to ask for that to be changed to at least 9
    I am still catching up with stuff, 14 hrs sleep has helped

I notice too that there are at least 3 new stamp companies doing sweet little kids and now wondering if the market is at saturation point?
    What are your views on this, are you tempted to try a bit of everything or stick to your fav's?
    Karen

More Scrapping less chatting! bunny-zoe's Avatar
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (1)
    Hi Karen, I do like to find new stamps and try lots of different companies. I recently came across the Papilio children which are so adorable. I still have my favourites though, Hanglar and High Hopes that I will always probably continue to order. Hugs, Nikki x

View Gallery

Trader Rating: (32)
    Karen, I like some of the new stamps coming out, and may well buy odd ones that fill gaps in themes...ie a golfer or something, but I always stay with my favourites....Magnolia, H&S, Penny Black, Sweet Ebony....my god that is just a few of the ones I love....ok, I am a stamp addict.
    Caz
    x
    My Blogeroo please drop in and say hello

View Gallery

Trader Rating: (29)
    I;m like you Caz. I have my favourites (Magnolia, PB & Nellies- plus Hanglar once they are avaliable) but i buy other ranges if there is a stamp to suit my needs.
    RUBY SNIPPERS /GOLD EYELET
    Facebook Blog May points SLO x 11 =110pts

Wish for spellcheck
    View Gallery

Hey Caz, how was your weekend, I seen a pic of you with Marlene, is she full of fun as much as she is talent?
    Sound like the gogo weekend was the best
    Karen

...now with a blog =0) CharlieDK's Avatar
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (24)

Might be other cute little kids BUT...

... IMHO HS are ADORABLE little kids - and it will take quite a while for me to get enough of them - if that EVER happens.

View Gallery

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs Mac View Post
    Hey Caz, how was your weekend, I seen a pic of you with Marlene, is she full of fun as much as she is talent?
    OMG the weekend was fabulous and Marlena is the sweetest....she was such good company and we had such a laugh. Her cards are even more stunning when you have them in your hands to look at. She speaks with a Brummy Dutch accent....I called her my Brummy Dutch Friend.....so funny. We are hoping to get together again in the summer holidays once the kids break up from school.

I finally managed to get a card done, what with all the pre GoGoGetawap preparations....HERE

Caz
    x
    Last edited by CraftyCaz; 11-06-2008 at 10:41 AM.

Wish for spellcheck
    View Gallery

Quote Originally Posted by CharlieDK View Post
    ... IMHO HS are ADORABLE little kids - and it will take quite a while for me to get enough of them - if that EVER happens.

Charlie, is there any more room in you foster house ?
    So many darling children in need of an inky new home, how many is too many?

Caz i am thinking of joining the gogogetaway,lets hope it does not get too big.
    Karen

Doing things my own way angeljakki's Avatar
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (2)
    I like to collect from different companies and even one offs if there is something that is particularly cute. I collect magnolias, Hanglars, high hopes, sugar nellies and Papilio (thanks to an extra special angel.) They all have their own style and that is what is appealing.
    I think the Hanglars will sell them selves as people have been trying to get hold of them for so long especially if they are willing to re release the older ones like the wedding couples and that.

View Gallery

Caz i am thinking of joining the gogogetaway,lets hope it does not get too big.
    You can never have too many...I have enough love for all of them...LOL

I believe Janice & Lorraine are keeping it at the same size, which I think was just right. I know they are taking bookings this week from people who went this time, and I think they will open it up after that. Last time it sold out within a day or so....so you would need to be quick. But I would recommend it in a heartbeat....I am only just recovering. I have been sooo tired since I got home and last night was the first time I had managed to craft.
    Caz
    x

View Gallery

Trader Rating: (8)
    Both Ladies were full of fun and was so wonderful to meet them both

Quote Originally Posted by CraftyCaz View Post
    You can never have too many...I have enough love for all of them...LOL

I believe Janice & Lorraine are keeping it at the same size, which I think was just right. I know they are taking bookings this week from people who went this time, and I think they will open it up after that. Last time it sold out within a day or so....so you would need to be quick. But I would recommend it in a heartbeat....I am only just recovering. I have been sooo tired since I got home and last night was the first time I had managed to craft.
    Caz
    x
    Glad i'm not the only one still recovering Caz... but was well worth it and looking forward to next year
    Would be lovely to meet you too Mrs Mac if you can grab a space
    Erika x
    "Hug them, kiss them and tell them that you love them. Don't miss the chances that life is giving you to spend with people you love. There are no rewinds!" Adam Sandler

My Photobucket My Blog

View Gallery

Trader Rating: (28)
    Posted on the H&S social group, but thought I would post here too, just in case anyone can help:

Does anyone have the "wedding couple" stamp & would be willing to stamp a couple of images for me? One of my best friends is getting married at the beginning of July & I would love to make them a card using this image - if anyone can help I would be so grateful..........
    Hugs n stuff Kirsti xx Stash Diet: failing miserably!!

...now with a blog =0) CharlieDK's Avatar
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (24)

Wait a minute now....

.... need to get my dictionnairy (sp ?) out "too many stamps" - checking... looking.... NOPE - that sentence is not in my book or my vocabulary

Do or do not, there is no try! tobysmum's Avatar
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (0)
    At the moment there are 7 days in a week but I am going to ask for that to be changed to at least 9
    I am still catching up with stuff, 14 hrs sleep has helped

I notice too that there are at least 3 new stamp companies doing sweet little kids and now wondering if the market is at saturation point?
    What are your views on this, are you tempted to try a bit of everything or stick to your fav's?
    Well, I still love my Magnolia and, to be honest, I have tried others but I am the most excited about the Hanglar & stAnglar stamps!!! I can definetly feel an addiction coming on and I will defo be concentrating on the Magnolias and the Hangler & stAngler.

HTH XXXX
    Sarah xxx

View Gallery

Trader Rating: (1)
    That may be so, but I will for sure be buying any and all H&S and Sweet Ebony stamps that you sell - gotta have them all!!