Donate with PayPal to help keep UKS online!

Go Back   UKScrappers > Forum > UKScrappers > Cardmaking > Themed Cards > Stash Central

Notices

Page 7 of 17 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (64)
    Kirsti you wont be disappointed I love these... I am going to try a hybrid card with them tomorrow

View Gallery

Trader Rating: (0)
    Good choice, I'm not sure which is my favourite, probably...Dress up Dottie, I like her in her birdie suit.

Jo your cards are fabulous! I love them to bits, do you have a blog? Every month we (from dottie's World) look through all the blogs that we know to have Dotties or Georges on and give one lucky person an exclusive image (it will eventually be part of a collection but until then the winner (and me of course) will be the only people to have it.
    Last edited by Louly; 10-05-2008 at 03:27 PM.

View Gallery

Louly, where can I get your flashing link thing in your sig from? I would love to add it to my blog

View Gallery

Quote Originally Posted by ~natasha~ View Post
    Louly, where can I get your flashing link thing in your sig from? I would love to add it to my blog
    I've just had a look at your blog, it's looking fab! I'll pm you the code for the blinkie, thank you so much hun.

View Gallery

Trader Rating: (82)
    Not yet Louly but thinking about it ! Need to see how technical it is first !
    Jo xxxx

View Gallery

Louly, can you help? I have just brought transparant george sporty. Now unlike the dotties I have when you open them in word they are black and I cant see any image and when they print they are just whole squares of black Any solutions?

View Gallery

Quote Originally Posted by ~natasha~ View Post
    Louly, can you help? I have just brought transparant george sporty. Now unlike the dotties I have when you open them in word they are black and I cant see any image and when they print they are just whole squares of black Any solutions?
    Arrrrrrgh!!!! I'll get straight on to Karen and ask her! that's something I haven't encountered.

View Gallery

Quote Originally Posted by Louly View Post
    Arrrrrrgh!!!! I'll get straight on to Karen and ask her! that's something I haven't encountered.
    I re downloaded them and they are still the same. I open them the same way as I open my dottie but they just fill the page black. You can see a very faint outline of where george should be but nothing else. It opens the same in paint and gimp too

View Gallery

Trader Rating: (82)
    Mine do that too Natasha if I open them in Paintshop pro but if I open them in the windows and fax viewer they are fine. I thought it was just me
    Last edited by Giavanna; 10-05-2008 at 06:58 PM.
    Jo xxxx

View Gallery

I've emailed you chuck, we'll soon have you sorted.

View Gallery

Quote Originally Posted by Giavanna View Post
    Mine do that too Natasha if I open them in Paintshop pro but if I open them in the windos and fax viwer they are fine. I thought it was just me
    Jo ~ How do you print them then? When you print them do they print out soild black or do they print out with the outline? I have just recived them as jpeg's but they still wont work yet dottie dress up and dottie at home does I am worried if I download anymore they will be the same. I think I will just have to use the two sets I have forever.
    Last edited by ~natasha~; 10-05-2008 at 05:36 PM.

Let the good times roll......... CraftyPrincess's Avatar
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (26)
    Sounds like they're opening as a negative of the image - black where it should be white - no idea why though sorry What do they show up like when you're just viewing the thumbnails in the folder?
    If they're black on the thumbnails it's something wrong with the file - if they're fine in the thumbnail preview it's PSP.
    Leo

View Gallery

Quote Originally Posted by CraftyPrincess View Post
    Sounds like they're opening as a negative of the image - black where it should be white - no idea why though sorry What do they show up like when you're just viewing the thumbnails in the folder?
    If they're black on the thumbnails it's something wrong with the file - if they're fine in the thumbnail preview it's PSP.
    hi crafty princess, they were black on the thumbnail too. Thankfully Karen (the owner of charmed crafts, where Dottie lives) has sorted it and sent me two differnet files to try and the last one worked I am so happy now. I just hope we dont have to go through this all with all the files... I love Dottie too much to give her up so soon.... now off to play with my new george's

Let the good times roll......... CraftyPrincess's Avatar
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (26)
    Sorted then

Have fun with your piccys I'm jealous I've only got dress up Dottie ones. I can't wait to see Lou's animally ones - how are you getting on with those Lou?? I want to play
    Leo

View Gallery

Right I am going to download another set and see if it happens again ~ fingers crossed.

Edit ~ woohoo that set is fine too, must have had a dodgie file or something