Donate with PayPal to help keep UKS online!

Go Back   UKScrappers > Forum > UKScrappers > Cardmaking

Notices

Without stress my life would be empty! Hullabaloo's Avatar
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (0)

21st card for a Blondie fan!! Help!

I've been asked to make a card for a friend's daughter with the only requirement that she loves Blondie and fashion. I've had a few ideas and have gotten as far as looking at few images of Debbie Harry and reducing them to black and white outlines to use as a backing paper, possibly an acetate image over the top of the card but really I'm struggling with this one.

View Gallery

Trader Rating: (67)
    Why don't you print a photograph off of blondie onto coloured card ... the effect looks amazing (particularly printed off onto bazzill it looks like a canvas)... maybe mat and layer a couple of different photographs ....and then add on to that ... maybe fashion of the day, some stamped and cut out images on 3-d pads .. loads of bling ...

Hope you know what I mean !

Without stress my life would be empty! Hullabaloo's Avatar
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (0)
    Oh Thank you! I was so scared no one would reply as it's a bit out there!

I have a great pic of Debbie Harry's face which I have done in black and white - was going to do a kind of Andy Warhol style on it but decided I liked it with just the outline. I've also done a big 21 in a kind of 80's font on Reddish glittery paper and I'm going to write Birthday in the same style as Blondie. Loads of bling will be a given I think but I like the idea of printing onto coloured card. It's all going to be red and black and white inspired by theri parallel lines album cover. (Don't know much about Blondie other than to sing along to so have been googling like mad!)

Thanks for your help and advice. It's got the brain ticking!