Donate with PayPal to help keep UKS online!

Go Back   UKScrappers > Forum > UKScrappers > Cardmaking

Notices

Dedicated Scrapper
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (2)

Hi Eveyone - a newbie!

Just to say hello to all. I'm Maxmara. I've been lurking in the background for a few months but think its about time I got involved a bit more on the forum. I've overcome my shyness (I think).

I'm a keen cardmaker and have been for a few years but still need to pluck up the courage to have a go at scrapbooking. I have all that I need to start but tend to stroke the papers and look at it all then put it away. Hopefully, this will be the start I need by being on here.

Swaps=Handmade Card Swap

View Gallery

Trader Rating: (11)
    Hi Maxmara, Welcome to UKS.
    I started as a card maker although did a primitive form of scrapbooking years ago. I think its an extension of card making giving you more scope by using your treasured photos.
    Just go for it, pick out the photo you want to start with then gather paper, stash( ribbons, embellishments, tags etc.) and have fun!
    Beware its so addictive, and with uks chat even more so
    Linda

Twilight Addicts

Dedicated Scrapper
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (2)
    Thanks Looby Loo. I'm determined to have a go - my stash has been sitting there long enough (about 2 years in fact!). I had about 200 photos developed in the New Year while Tesco had their special offer on developing. I now have no excuse.

I need to bump up my posts and I'm on the card making swap which I've already started.

Thanks again Looby Loo. Have a good weekend.

Swaps=Handmade Card Swap

View Gallery

Trader Rating: (3)
    Hi

Welcome to the forum. I'm a card maker primarily. I did a scrapbook for my daughter's naming ceremonies (one where we live and one where all our family are) and I hadn't even found this forum then so I'd be a bit embarrased to show off my pages!

I intend to do loads of scrapbooking with all my old photos and the 1000's of digital ones that need to be sorted out; got to get off this forum and get on with it really!!
    Nic

Dedicated Scrapper cindersmcphee's Avatar
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (25)
    Hi

Welcome. I started out cardmaking and then moved to scrapping / altering and got a bit fed up with making cards. but have had a new lease of life have subbed to go go card kit and got some magnolia stamps and I am raring to go again.

View Gallery

Trader Rating: (3)
    Welcome to UKS I'm sure you'll have great fun with us
    Ger xx

View Gallery

Trader Rating: (67)
    I could have sworn I posted on this thread earlier on, but my post is missing

Welcome to UKS MM xx

View Gallery

Trader Rating: (10)
    hi and welcome i only started a while ago, but i love this community they are all so friendly but am getting braver.
    wallpaper cj - hosting
    Nip's Sketch CJ

View Gallery

Trader Rating: (27)
    Welcome sweetheart!! You will be fine just keep posting and let us see what ou create!!
    MONICA GALE

...now with a blog =0) CharlieDK's Avatar
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (24)

hi and welcome...

... this is SUCH a friendly bunch and there's SO many talented ladies around and some gents too I think.

I joined some years back when I thought I was the only Scrapper in Denmark and quickly received lots of feedback, help and ideas from here. Since then scrapping took off here and we have Danish shops, blogs, groups etc, but I'm not quitting this place - feeling too comfy.

I do make silly spelling mistakes now and then, please bear with me - I'm a foreigner

...now with a blog =0) CharlieDK's Avatar
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (24)

hi and welcome...

... this is SUCH a friendly bunch and there's SO many talented ladies around and some gents too I think.

I joined some years back when I thought I was the only Scrapper in Denmark and quickly received lots of feedback, help and ideas from here. Since then scrapping took off here and we have Danish shops, blogs, groups etc, but I'm not quitting this place - feeling too comfy.

I do make silly spelling mistakes now and then, please remember - I'm a foreigner