Donate with PayPal to help keep UKS online!

Go Back   UKScrappers > Forum > UKScrappers > Cardmaking

Notices

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (3)
    Sorry, yes backing paper is the patterned paper that I use on the front of my card. I use a graphics program to line everything up etc and put a white bit over the patterned paper for my verse/sentiment.
    Nic

View Gallery

Trader Rating: (17)
    Well, I went to three craft stores PLUS Lakeland today but no one carries card inserts. I think I'm going to have to break down and get some card-making software. They advertise it on the C&C TV for around £14.99, so it's not too big a risk, I suppose.

View Gallery

Trader Rating: (4)
    I always make inserts and print in a colour to match the card front. I stick to simple sentiments too like Happy birthday, have a lovely day, etc and I use the person't name if I know it. I then punch a decorative punch on the corners or trim the insert with the deckle blade on my trimmer. I have all the different sized templates saved on my pc so it's quick to do them, just change the colour and wording.

Corrina

Dedicated Scrapper
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (2)
    I use inserts most of the time and try to use a colour similar to the colour theme of the card. I tend to print in the main colour theme of the card too. I occasionally use a verse if I know the person likes that kind of thing (like my mum), othewise I stick to a short sentiment.

I like to use either border or corner stamps. This very much depends on the style of card and if there is enough going on on the front of the card then I may just ink the edge of the insert.

Swaps=Handmade Card Swap