Donate with PayPal to help keep UKS online!

Go Back   UKScrappers > Forum > UKScrappers > Cardmaking

Notices

Dedicated Scrapper
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (0)

What did i do wrong

Hi girls can anyone tell what i did wrong,it was my first go
    onthe robo and i printed off the getting started tutorial and followed the instructions and every screen that came up was the same as the tutorial until the cut and the robo
    started back and forward and then cutting noise and when it was finished i took the card and backing out and not even a mark on the card it was as it went in please can you think what it could have been i typed the word and put the curved box round as the instructions said i tried a second cut but still nothing luv cathy

View Gallery

Trader Rating: (101)
    Not sure whether we are using the same version of the software but I have to tick outline in the box, just above where you type in the text - it won't cut otherwise.
    Tree

The Treehouse
    SWAPS AND CJS LAST UPDATED 29/08/2010

A Stewarton Scrap Dolly :) April Rose's Avatar
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (8)
    I am not sure but could it be the pressure dial
    Margaret

Swap : Christmas Decorated Notebook

Dedicated Scrapper
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (0)
    thank you for answering my post i ticked the outline box and also i dont know what the pressure gauge is as this is my first go its just new so it will be the latist software hubbie thinks for some reason the blade is not reaching the card if that is poss thank you anyway luv cathy

View Gallery

Trader Rating: (85)
    Nadiaidan - UKS has a dedicated craft robo forum here, they can answer all your questions

http://www.ukscrappers.co.uk/boards/...play.php?f=203

Head full of pink fluff mumoftwins!'s Avatar
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (9)
    Make sure that the blade is inserted correctly, if it's just twisted round a bit too far it won't work properly.... when you tell your robo to cut it will come up with a screen and it will ask you what type of media you are using (card/film etc), and the thickness... once you have adjusted that it should advise which "cap" to use.... other than that, is the blade actually moving around in the shape of the item you're trying to cut? It could be that it can't see the image because the line colours aren't selected correctly. You'll probably get way more help from the girls on the Craft Robo forum.... look further down the main forums page under "special forums".