Donate with PayPal to help keep UKS online!

Go Back   UKScrappers > Forum > UKScrappers > Cardmaking

Notices

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (3)

Anyone subscribe to monthly kits?

I spend so much money every month on stash that I'm kind of leaning towards subscribing to a kit. It'll give me something to look forward to every month and hopefully I won't spend so much!

I'm thinking of paper kits primarily, but possibly stamp ones too.

Thanks!
    Nic

View Gallery

Trader Rating: (32)
    ScrapaGoGo do a fab Card kit that includes a stamp all for the bargain price of £11.99 inc P&P. Each month the DT comes up with some really fab cards...well worth a look. They also do a scrapping kit that co-ordinates without duplicating.
    Caz
    x
    My Blogeroo please drop in and say hello

View Gallery

Trader Rating: (27)
    Yep with the Gogo kits you can have it all,literally, you get card blanks in diferent sizes, colours and shapes, you get yummy papers and embellies and you get a free stamp every month too(check out my blog I ve got designs from the past kits there). What I love is the fact that you get an assortment of diferent bits to use every month so not only just flowers, cos no matter how much you love flowers after a few months you d be sick of them, there is a booklet also with diferent designs wich is handy to have, so you can refer back to when your mojo is taking a holiday. Check the thread in the kit chat(sorry can t link form this computer) to see how pleased people that subscribe are. good luck with your choice
    MONICA GALE

View Gallery

Trader Rating: (18)
    I recommended the Gogo Greetings kit too, loads of different bits and bobs and I like that each kit is different from the next so you get a lot of variety. Good value for money too.

Dedicated Scrapper cindersmcphee's Avatar
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (25)
    I have just subscribed to gogo greetings kit. Have not received one yet but i am sure that I am going to love it

View Gallery

Trader Rating: (13)
    I recommend Gogo Greeting kit too! I nearly cancelled it but know I would regret it if I did, so carrying on with it. I have made loads of cards from what I receive in kits and you can idea booklet to help inspire you.

View Gallery

Trader Rating: (35)
    Another vote for the GoGo Greetings kit here! I agree with everything said above
    The kits are always full of fab papers and embellishments and the stamp is great every month.

I'm sure you'll your 1st kit Cindersmcphee!!

View Gallery

Trader Rating: (5)
    Sorry but I am only going to join and rave about the Go Go Greetings kit. I am on my third kit and this month's had so much in it I couldn't believe it - well worth the £11.99
    Blog:-Minty Magic's Blog
    CJs: Digi CJ

View Gallery

Trader Rating: (9)
    Well, I'm a great fan of Sarah's Cards cardmaking kit. They are really good value, you can try one without subscribing and you can make fabbylicious cards - you get 15 blanks in each kit, plus loads of papers and blooms and bits to make those and plenty more!

If you want a sneak preview, this month's edition of Papercraft Essentials has a feature where the challenge is to use this month's kit, and there are some fabby cards.

There is a thread here about these kits (also the scrapbooking one) and the actual kits are here.

The current thread is new, and mainly chat, but here's a page from the last thread, where I posted the 15 cards I made! Loads of other cards and LOs too.
    Last edited by Eileen C; 01-02-2008 at 06:56 PM. Reason: Corrected link
    Eileen

My two little munchkins sarahscards's Avatar
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (17)
    We have a monthly card kit too - full details can be found here it's prooving very popular and February's is already a sell out! We have a few places left for March start and if you can't wait until then, we have some Limited Edition kits here so that you can "try before you buy" so to speak. All are free p&p

Please feel free to contact me with any queries

S x

My two little munchkins sarahscards's Avatar
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (17)
    lol Eileen we must've posted at the same time!

View Gallery

Trader Rating: (67)
    I subscribe to sarahscards card kit ..... absolutely great value for money, with superb card quality.... 15 cards per kit, and believe me, the papers and embellies that go with the kit are fabulous.

I've often made a lot more than the 15 cards out of the papers and cardstock that come with the kit.... you not only get the cards and envelopes, but extra bazzill cardstock, PLUS patterned papers AND embellies.

I never thought i'd use a kit because of the stash I already have ... but there's not a kit yet that I haven't been happy with.

hope that helps - the links to sarahs card kits is here

Did I mention there's free P&P on the kit as well ??!!!

View Gallery

Trader Rating: (1)
    I love the Scrummy Stash Cafe kits. They have card kits and scrapping kits but both are interchangeable IYKWIM. They aren't subscription either, which I find great as you're not tied in for any length of time. Well worth a look.
    ShOnA

You can visit my blog here : Millie Sparkles

Dedicated Scrapper
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (15)
    They all sound lovely but I do feel put off by the fact that card blanks are included. Am I the only cardmaker who has hundreds of card blanks in every colour/size/shape/texture/design imaginable?!

I'd like a kit so I could try new colours etc but not only do I not want to pay for what i have plenty of but I couldn't bear to see more card blanks, I have so many! As a cardmaker, I do try to get boxes of card blanks when I can as good value then. Am I weird having a good supply of cardblanks (and of course card to make my own)?

Shame though as they look lovely..not that i need anymore anything of course but when has crafting been about need??!

View Gallery

Trader Rating: (67)
    Ask for them without the card blanks ... I know sarah would happily do that for you.