Donate with PayPal to help keep UKS online!

Go Back   UKScrappers > Forum > UKScrappers > Cardmaking

Notices

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (30)
    Again, as I mentioned above, the other alternative is just get the Multi-purpose platform, I got mine from an online shop, it was about £11 no p & p and I don't need anything else to be quite honest, I do have the tan mat, but all I use now for a deeper embossed look is a piece of cardboard and hey presto its cut and embossed and it looks fab, there is no more fiddling about with smaller shims or sizzix adaptors etc

long time cardmaker
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (10)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bird View Post
    Again, as I mentioned above, the other alternative is just get the Multi-purpose platform, I got mine from an online shop, it was about £11 no p & p and I don't need anything else to be quite honest, I do have the tan mat, but all I use now for a deeper embossed look is a piece of cardboard and hey presto its cut and embossed and it looks fab, there is no more fiddling about with smaller shims or sizzix adaptors etc
    Just an update for anyone struggling with using the Bigshot - on a little tour of some brilliant craft shops at the weekend, I found the Multi-purpose platform (not widely available here in Oz). It's great and my BS has stopped groaning and now cuts and embosses very cleanly, with no effort.

All I need now is for my Nestabilities to get sent!!!!!!

Denise