Donate with PayPal to help keep UKS online!

Go Back   UKScrappers > Forum > Special Forums > Cutting Machines - chat, help. templates > Studio/SVG Templates > Cards, Toppers & ATCs

Notices

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Dedicated Scrapper
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (0)

Quilt topper 3

And yet another quilt topper. Instructions are included inside the silhoutte file. I hope someone can use it!
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Attached Files Attached Files

View Gallery

Keep calm ....

I made this for my BIL’s birthday influenced by all the lovely Jubilee themed cards that are around at the moment - and the WWII poster slogan “Keep Calm and Carry On” of course.

The topper is cut in four separate layers (see the attached image) and the wording reads “Keep Calm & Party On” when all the layers are glued together. I used fairly thick sticky foam pads to mount the assembled topper onto a cuttlebug embossed background.

I have also uploaded a template for the layered Union Jack flag topper without any words attached, in case it would be useful on its own, or to weld your own words to. I have attached a 'how to' image if you need it.

SVG, Studio and GSD files are included in the zip folders and I hope they might be useful.
    Last edited by 2magpies; 24-06-2012 at 01:18 PM. Reason: Adding 'how to' image

View Gallery

**** July Challenge ****

Well with the Olympics starting during this month's challenge I thought we would have a go at something completely different!
    Using the layout of the 5 rings logo as inspiration (did you know that the 5 different colours represent each of the 5 continents), create 5 shapes in the 3:2 format which can be filled (like the 4 generations layout) or used to create an interesting shape that tessellates in the same 3:2 format and then decorated. They don't necessarily have to overlap or interlock, just look good together.
    I have included the file for the border and a page of simple ideas but think outside the box, 5 flowers, 5 balloons, 5 christmas trees, think line art, think patchwork, don't just think cutting but printing as well.
    This is a challenge for both scrapbookers and card makers etc and it can use lots of 'processes' - welding, bringing forward, sending back, rotating, mirroring, filling, changing line thicknesses ......
    Lets see where it takes us - have fun and create!
    Sue
    Last edited by Holmes-made; 01-07-2012 at 01:10 AM. Reason: wording

View Gallery

Trader Rating: (25)
    Snow scenes from last year and earlier this year. The middle one on the top layer shows the icicles hanging from the guttering outside my bedroom window.

I've had another thought about the photos so I've removed them and will replace with the others when I've cut them later today

I decided as they were snow scenes (some of them night time) I would use one of my snowflake frames. I can't get a good photo so I'm adding a screenshot but they cut fine. I can't get the files to upload even though I've zipped them in 2 seperate folders, I'll try again later Ok I've reduced the size even further but I still can't upload them so I've had to give up sorry.

I've had another thought (two in one day LOL) it's the photo's that are causing the problem so I'll upload just the frames and you can see from the screen shot what I've done, sorry it's such a long post .
    Last edited by DJG; 02-07-2012 at 11:43 AM.

View Gallery

Tree Honeycomb Topper

I designed this card for one of my brothers in law who has a birthday next week as he really loves trees. I find male cards very hard, but thought this would be 'blokey' enough for him.

I thought I'd upload it here in case it would be useful for anyone else.

As usual there are SVG, Studio and GSD files in the zipped folder along with assembly instructions, and I have included a 4½” x 5¼” card and plain box template too.
    Last edited by 2magpies; 23-07-2012 at 07:34 PM. Reason: Add photo

Dedicated Scrapper
    View Gallery

Exam Results

This is just a quick card I thought maybe useful for someone like me who needs a quick card for tomorrow. xx

Dedicated Scrapper
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (1)

Art deco shape for bobble21

Hope this will help you bobble21
    Sylvia x
    My Blog

If I'm not making cards I'm probably gardening Vortex's Avatar
    View Gallery

Home Sweet Home

I designed this card in Silhouette Studio. The topper was painted with pearlised acrylic paint (got it from Lidl a while back) which makes it look like hammered metal. I used white card embossed with Swiss dots as a backing, layered onto blue and then sage card from my stash. The Font is Cooper Black.
    • File Type: jpg 1.jpg (170.3 KB, 282 views)

Dedicated Scrapper sugar n spice's Avatar
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (5)

scene window

bin playin'

Dedicated Scrapper sugar n spice's Avatar
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (5)

church scene