Donate with PayPal to help keep UKS online!

Go Back   UKScrappers > Forum > UKScrappers > General Scrapping

Notices

Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (35)
    Becks e-mailed me about my missing prize and said she was no longer working at Scrapgenie. Perhaps that's the reason? When does the 14 days expire? Just looked it was cancelled on 28 November so we've still got to wait another week before Beck's deadline expires. Then I'll send everyting straight to my credit card company.

When you get money into your paypal account you are sent notification, so there's no point in upsetting yourselves by checking your account regularly.

As has been previously said, Becks please send cheques out to everyone in the next week without needing a SAE.

Sue

previously known as Kelley Coulson. Kelley S's Avatar
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (27)
    ME and mum had virtually paid for 3 days each (mum had paid hers off and i was £60 short of the £500). We sent a SAE in last week because i would rather lose out on £1 for stamps and envelope and then arrange for OH to take me to town after work than lose out on more money and face more delays. Mum has had an e-mail this morning saying that that her cheque was in the post (it was sent yesterday).
    Week 7 - total lost 19lbs

Dedicated Scrapper Gadget Monkey's Avatar
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (23)
    Lets hope the cheques clear then, otherwise you will incur more charges!!

previously known as Kelley Coulson. Kelley S's Avatar
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (27)
    Quote Originally Posted by Gadget Monkey View Post
    Lets hope the cheques clear then, otherwise you will incur more charges!!
    I've never been charged for a cheque bouncing. The writer of the cheque can get charged for writing a cheque that wont clear.
    Week 7 - total lost 19lbs

View Gallery

A retailer has contacted me as she spoke to Robert at Scrapgenie about my Craft Home & Life prize, thinking it was a Lipstick prize. I have been asked to let any winners know the following:

Plese send an e-mail headed "Lipstick prize" to robert@scrapgenie.co.uk and he will do his best to endeavour to get your prize to you. I spoke to Robert about my prize some weeks ago and copied him in on correspondence and didn't get the courtesy of a reply. I have spoken to him a few minutes ago and he would like winners to get in contact with him by e-mail.

Sue

Love pretty paper and dies Fairysparkle's Avatar
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (30)
    Lipstick is still listed on the Scrapgenie website
    Lorraine

View Gallery

Has anyone who won a prize, received their prize or are all the winners back to May waiting? Post here please if you won and let us know for which month and if the prize is still outstanding.

Sue

and her cheeky little monkey! Natbag's Avatar
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (26)
    Yorkshire Bank charge you £8 if a cheque cashed by you bounces. Administration charge apparently! Others may well do the same, depends on your bank and the type of account you have.
    Natalie x
    Member of Doodlin' Daisies team & Green Buttons house
    My Blog
    365 days

View Gallery

Trader Rating: (106)
    Co-Operative bank charge £10 for a cheque which is "returned unpaid"

Dedicated Scrapper Gadget Monkey's Avatar
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (23)
    I'm with them too Cheryl, and I also have an account with Halifax who also charge if a cheque you pay in bounces...

View Gallery

Trader Rating: (15)
    Quote Originally Posted by liberty View Post
    Has anyone who won a prize, received their prize or are all the winners back to May waiting? Post here please if you won and let us know for which month and if the prize is still outstanding.

Sue
    I won in August and got my prize about a month later. Best of luck with getting yours and any outstanding ones, they were won and well deserved.
    Amanda

AKA Auntie Betty..... I will alter anything ... except myself!!! bevvie's Avatar
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (28)
    I received my prize but I cannot remember which month that was now ......
    Bev xx

on a stash diet.....indefinately!! suttyscrappers's Avatar
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (15)
    I won the sept lipstick challenge and have pm'd becks and emailed lipstick about recieving my prize but no response from either and no prize. Becks did reply on the lipstick forum that prizes would be honoured..... but the forum has been wiped so no evidence now, and everything else that was promise never materialised so im not holding my breath.
    Im gutted as its the first competition ive ever won!!
    Hi I'm Andrea... and im happy to be S.A.D
    FEBRUARY... stash cash £0 (spent it all on Scrap-a-ganza ) ... S.A.D challenges - wk18-21 - 0 Total LO's JAN - 7, FEB - 11, MAR - 9, April - 9, May - 24

View Gallery

Sutty please e-mail Robert as I've mentioned above and let him know which month too.

The ladies who received their prize, can you pm me to let me know what was in your prize so as to be able to tell Robert. My cropadile prize is out of stock until Januray so I have been asked to choose something of a similar value, so have asked for bazzill. you can never have too much Bazzill

Sue

Dedicated Scrapper
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (0)
    Quote Originally Posted by liberty View Post
    A retailer has contacted me as she spoke to Robert at Scrapgenie about my Craft Home & Life prize, thinking it was a Lipstick prize. I have been asked to let any winners know the following:

Plese send an e-mail headed "Lipstick prize" to robert@scrapgenie.co.uk and he will do his best to endeavour to get your prize to you. I spoke to Robert about my prize some weeks ago and copied him in on correspondence and didn't get the courtesy of a reply. I have spoken to him a few minutes ago and he would like winners to get in contact with him by e-mail.

Sue
    It should not take people posting on here the smack blog and other places to get there prize!!!! I find that and this whole mess disgusting!!!
    my blog -http://paperandplanning.blogspot.co.uk