Donate with PayPal to help keep UKS online!

Go Back   UKScrappers > Forum > Special Forums > Cutting Machines - chat, help. templates > Cutting Machine Chat

Notices

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

re cutting in the right place

Designmaster arghhhhh!!!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I can get the sign blank to look like landscape but it doesn't draw the way I intended - doing my head in so going to have some dinner now I think.

First picture is what I drew and second is what came out of robo!
    Attached Thumbnails

If I had cut this file instead of drawn it then you can see that the top line of the square would have cut not far in from the welded lettes therefor no card but two bits.

The axis swap option was ticked as I changed it yesterday when Sandy answered someone elses post.

Sorry don't know what happened to the pictures - see Help new software post 7# on this forum

Janet

Dedicated Scrapper
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (0)
    Yes, saw your post earlier and the pics. I can't even get mine to put anything in the right place. Heres hoping that Sandie can put us all out of our misery's.

Sue

I too give up at the moment till something is sorted as it's really frustratin as I've have tried switch axis swap on and then off and doing the swap on the toolbar to rotate but it still cuts (draws) wrong. Could have cut scores of cards by now with inkscape and export bitmap option!

Will have to wait now for Sandy or Graphtec to come up with some tutorials for Robo.

Janet

View Gallery

Trader Rating: (85)
    Sandy has posted screen shots in a new thread here. I have tried number four with limited success, its on the thread. She would like some of us to try out her senarios as she is writing a manual for us.

http://www.ukscrappers.co.uk/boards/...d.php?t=191071