Donate with PayPal to help keep UKS online!

Go Back   UKScrappers > Forum > UKScrappers > Cardmaking

Notices

Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    Old Crafter!!
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (8)
    The territories are not geographic specific so you can sign up anyone from anywhere - obviously if you want more local support go local but if that doesn't bother you too much you can choose who you will downline from. HTH

Should also say my understanding is that you order direct as a demo and it is delivered direct to you so its not an issue to not have a local upliner in terms of where goods are delivered.

Rachel
    Rachel

View Gallery

Trader Rating: (85)
    One of my friends is signing up and she wants me to help her with creating samples so I'm really happy.

Collector of : stamps, ribbons, flowers, jewels ect Oh and skint too! removed user's Avatar
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (0)
    Quote Originally Posted by jennyap View Post
    I won't be signing up as a demo, but will definitely be on the lookout for someone to buy from so anyone planning on signing up in the West Sussex area keep me in mind!!
    I've Pm'd you as you know! LOL

Collector of : stamps, ribbons, flowers, jewels ect Oh and skint too! removed user's Avatar
    View Gallery

Quote Originally Posted by RachelB View Post
    The territories are not geographic specific so you can sign up anyone from anywhere - obviously if you want more local support go local but if that doesn't bother you too much you can choose who you will downline from. HTH

Should also say my understanding is that you order direct as a demo and it is delivered direct to you so its not an issue to not have a local upliner in terms of where goods are delivered.

Rachel
    Thats correct,, it depends who you want to sign under, although if its a localish person you could attend any events they might plan other than the parties they attend. offically as an UPLINE your demo doesnt really have to do anything to look after there upline, although I think its in everyones interested to help each other

Caz

View Gallery

Trader Rating: (35)
    So, for the first people who sign up, who will their upline be?

View Gallery

Trader Rating: (30)
    I would imagine nobody!!!! lol

View Gallery

Well if I do sign up, I am well chuffed cause i already have Mixed Bouquet, so I can straight away swap that for another set, how funny that it is one of the sets that is retired from the US this year!!!! lol

View Gallery

Does anybody know if we could swap out the Stampin Pastels and put in some watercolour crayons?

Okay, ignore that, just read the rest of the blinking form!!!!!!! Thats a pain, hate using pastels, already got the jumbo wheel, versamark pad, seems like such a waste when we could have ordered something else to use, never mind

View Gallery

Trader Rating: (35)
    I've emailed them to ask when the catalogue will be available to view, so that we can swap out the "swappable" items.

View Gallery

Right, like Caz mentioned about the sets, I am prob going to wait until I can see the cattie online before signing as I am most definitely going to swap some out!!!

Old Crafter!!
    View Gallery

I should think their "woman just outside London" will be the key point of contact for the first ones to sign up. It doesn't bother me too much as I am used to taking a bit of responsibility and such like through work so feel happy to help others out with interpretation of regulations and such and spreading the word and so on. I think it all depends on your levels of managing people confidence really.
    Rachel

Old Crafter!!
    View Gallery

I know others that do party plan elsewhere and often have two of the key items anyway because it is easier to keep your party stuff in a crate rather than wondering around your craft room so you are pretty much ready to go all the time - I operate two versamark pads anyway one clean and one dirty - ie for embossing and such like rather than just watermarking.

Talking to a NZ person who just started with it she said the most popular items to start with for her have been colouring things and ink pads and the two step stamps.

Rachel
    Rachel

View Gallery

Quote Originally Posted by Dibby View Post
    So, for the first people who sign up, who will their upline be?
    We would be signing directly under the company. I asked this question myself. I asked that coz I was wondering about whether to sign right up or sign under someone. They said that it was entirely up to me. She said as an upline you are not obligated to do any more than just sign a person up and help them start but I believe it would be nice to do just more than that. I dont even know what perks I get from having a downline! LOL Just thought it sounded fun and it would be fun for all the demos and the people you have signed up to get together too, sharing hints and tips

Caz

View Gallery

Oh and they also said there will be support for us by way of phones, internet ect ect so us newbies wont be left hanging. I know in the US they get a monhtly email magazine for demos, its fab! I have been secretly getting it for about a year, just dreaming about the day! Now I really need to go and read them LOL and learn something!

View Gallery

Quote Originally Posted by stampingcaz View Post
    Oh and they also said there will be support for us by way of phones, internet ect ect so us newbies wont be left hanging. I know in the US they get a monhtly email magazine for demos, its fab! I have been secretly getting it for about a year, just dreaming about the day! Now I really need to go and read them LOL and learn something!
    Oooh you lucky duck