Donate with PayPal to help keep UKS online!

Go Back   UKScrappers > Forum > UKScrappers > Cardmaking

Notices

Page 24 of 24 FirstFirst ... 14222324

Thread: Magnolia stamps

View Gallery

Trader Rating: (0)
    Royal Mail are definitely still in a mess - yesterday I received packages that my Mum and friend sent first class over a week ago. The postman turned up with a huge grey sack for me, full of all the stuff that has been stuck in the system, including some Tilda stamps, and my new Bella stamps. Was a bit like Christmas!

View Gallery

Trader Rating: (26)
    Must be something about 4th children. My total labour with mine was just under 3 hours.

Not as fast as my second though. He was born at 34 weeks in the corridor while they were trying to get me to the labour ward after they realised that I wasn't some stupid over reacting woman and that I was actually in the latter stages of a very quick labour. I'll never forget the look of horror on their faces when they realised what was happening - baby just about to be born that would need the SCBU and in the wrong part of the maternity unit. It is quite comical now but it could have potentially been very serious had he needed his lungs sucking out.

Anyway I waffled a bit there. Congrats Peechy
    Kerry

My Blog

Dedicated Scrapper Gadget Monkey's Avatar
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (23)
    My daughters grandad (ex father in law), actually received a birthday card a few weeks ago just after the strike had finished, which was posted middle of July!!!