Donate with PayPal to help keep UKS online!

Go Back   UKScrappers > Forum > UKScrappers > Cardmaking

Notices

View Gallery

Trader Rating: (0)

help/advice Magnolia Stamps

Can anyone please advise me.
    On 22nd August I placed an order on the magnolia website for some of their stamps, I have just placed an order with first class crafts, as I have not received the stamps from Magnolia.

I have tried emailing them but I am having no luck. I know the delivery time is long but I would have expected to have taken delivery from them by now.

I am considering raising a dispute via paypal as I paid through paypal but am unsure.
    Has anyone has difficulties? Can anyone advise me?

TIA
    Shell

View Gallery

Trader Rating: (55)
    I have only placed orders with sponsors and not dealt with Magnolia directly but that does seem a very long time to wait
    I think it is a one woman company which would explain some delays.
    Perhaps you could try asking the question in the Magnolia thread and somebody who has dealt with them may be able to give you better advice
    Fiona xx

must scrap more and buy less !!!!! naomi'smum's Avatar
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (3)
    It is a long time, I ordered from them and recieved my stamps in 10 days, like Fiona said on the magnolia stamps thread there have been a few others who have had problems esp with paypal, Anso is swedish and has been helping people with translations.

Hi Fiona, hope you're ok
    LISA

View Gallery

thank you ladies.
    I shall repost this in the magnolia thread.

Shell

Collector of pretty things Samm's Avatar
    View Gallery

I waited over a month to get mine from Sweden, I waited over two weeks for an invoice to pay it alone. Just thought I'd let you know incase you felt it was just you.

View Gallery

Trader Rating: (1)
    I got mine in under a week ordering direct from Sweden, and will definitely reorder direct from them again. I was so impressed with the service - time to receive stamps, speedy response to my order and query and final follow up email advising date of despatch of stamps

Collector of pretty things Samm's Avatar
    View Gallery

Crikey! I didn't get any of that!!!

View Gallery

Hmmm Samm, that makes me feel a little better.
    I did wait 2 weeks for the paypal invoice but that was paid on the 22nd August. So I paid for them 6 weeks ago.
    I have tried emailing them but I never hear from them apart from the auto-response email.
    i am a loss what to do.

Dedicated Scrapper
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (43)
    if you read back over the magnolia thread you'll see that there are problems with delivery- not just to individual but also to businesses. I have no experiece as I always buy from the sponsors, I only know what I've read.

You could try ringing them, although from what I gather the phone doesn't get answered very often.

Have a look back over the different threads and then have a think what to do
    Heather
    No more swaps, in fact if I ask to join a swap please say NO
    "Never argue with an idiot, they drag you down to their level and beat you with experience"

Wish for spellcheck
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (18)
    there is now a new email for customer orders and a different one for wholesale.

there is also tax involved now which makes me think that what was once a small business, has now so much work they can not keep up, more emails more staff, these are all good points and hopefully service will improve.
    Karen

View Gallery

Trader Rating: (1)
    I paid by credit card, I seem to think some people paying by Pypal have been having problems with their orders?

I ordered more Manolias this morning and have had a confirmation email, will let you know if I get an email informing of despatch like did with the last order.

View Gallery

Thanks Bryn. I'll keep an eye on your post.
    Seems strange that orders paid with paypal are causing a problem though.
    I take orders with paypal and it is so simple. Very ard to get confused, and I am easily confused.
    I think I may have to start a paypal dispute as I have heard absolutely nothing and I have ordered some stamps from one of the sponsors now.
    Trust me though, bloomin' postal strike today !!!!!!!
    Last edited by passion4crafts; 04-10-2007 at 01:29 PM.

View Gallery

Trader Rating: (48)
    The paypal problem seems to be at their end - when I tried to pay with paypal it said something about the originators details being incorrect or something like that. They sent me an invoice despite me saying I'd paid the order with my card. To be honest I think it's a shocking way to run a business, I assume the success of it has been unexpected but they have pretty much made themselves uncontactable which really doesn't fill me (and I would think others) with confidence. I've emailed several times and tried phoning but have got nowhere so goodness knows if I'll get the order or not. They would actually save themselves lots of time on admin if they just read their emails!

Rant over - it winds me up that people ignore their customers!
    Pauline x

My Blog

Dedicated Scrapper Gadget Monkey's Avatar
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (23)
    I ordered about 3 weeks ago from them, the paypal payment didn't go through, so sent e-mail requesting a paypal request, about a week later the paypal request came through, I paid it and 8 days later got my stamps... no problem.