Donate with PayPal to help keep UKS online!

Go Back   UKScrappers > Forum > UKScrappers > General Scrapping

Notices

Page 1 of 16 12311 ... LastLast
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (23)

Great Yorkshire Papercrafts Extravaganza

hi just thought id see if anyone was going? or had been b4 i'm hoping to go with my crop just wondered if anyone knew what there was there? is it all new stuff? should i start saving now?

rach x

View Gallery

Trader Rating: (6)
    Hi Rach

This is a great show to go to. I have been a couple of times and have really enjoyed it. Yes there is loads of new stuff i will be going again this year and i have all ready started to save my pennies as last time i ran out of money lol.

Here is a link to craftwork cards who are running it. THere is a list of all the stalls that are going to be there.
    http://www.craftworkcards.co.uk/papercrafts.asp

Hope that helps

View Gallery

Trader Rating: (106)
    I went 2 years ago, just after I moved from card making to scrapbooking, and loved it.

Unfortunately health problem stopped me going last year, and the same health probs (plus finances) are stopping me going again this year

I'm consoling myself with a Pergamano class at local craft shop on the Saturday instead

View Gallery

Trader Rating: (23)
    maybe we should wear badgers with uks and our 'name' on be nice or silly?

View Gallery

Trader Rating: (9)
    Well, quite a lot of us wore penguins in some guise or other last year, but I didn't see any other 'customers' wearing them, just one of the exhibitors, and no one spotted mine - I made penguin earrings on acetate, but they may have been a bit too subtle!!

Not sure where the penguin theme came from, but I know it originated from the Leeds scrappers!

I'm looking forward to all the new exhibitors this year, as well as the old friends, it sounds particularly good.
    Eileen

I WILL complete more than one layout this month............ nikkimitch's Avatar
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (33)
    I'll be there - would love to meet some fellow ukscrappers - themed badges sound like a great idea

what day are you going Eileen? - think we will be SUnday again
    Nikki
    My Blog

View Gallery

Trader Rating: (9)
    Not got brain in gear to know which day I'm going - will have to check things like fencing competitions!

The current list of exhibitors is:

Craftwork Cards - The Art of Craft - Crafters Companion – Art From The Heart – Once Upon A Stamp – Stamps And Memories – The Stamp Man – A Touch of Craft – Giles Craft Kits – You Create – Crafty Corner – Dimension Fourth – LB Crafts - Mei Flower – Simply Stamps – Brothersleep – Lily Of The Valley – Giglin Gecko – Stamposaurus – Evies – Dianne’s Die Cuts – Card-Io - Clever Cuts – Centagraph – Sir Stampalot – Button-it – Craft Habitat – Crafty Individuals – Stamp Addicts – Ribbon Box – Hobby Horse – Oyster Stamps – Scrapbook Village – Imagination – Banana Frog – Lavinia Stamps – Glitter Magic – The Craft Bug – The Craft Basket – Clarity Stamp – WS Designs – Ideal Envelopes – Horseshoe Crafts – Craft Paper & Card – Which Craft? – Patsy May – The Craft Zone – Davlock Crafts – Practical Publishing

I know Banana Frog is a first and I fear I am in for some serious spending!
    Eileen

There is nothing better than a good friend, except a good friend with chocolate Kirsty262's Avatar
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (120)
    Quote Originally Posted by Eileen C View Post
    Well, quite a lot of us wore penguins in some guise or other last year, but I didn't see any other 'customers' wearing them, just one of the exhibitors, and no one spotted mine - I made penguin earrings on acetate, but they may have been a bit too subtle!!

Not sure where the penguin theme came from, but I know it originated from the Leeds scrappers!

I'm looking forward to all the new exhibitors this year, as well as the old friends, it sounds particularly good.
    I was one of the penguin ladies

Forgot about them till you mentioned it rofl

I'll lend you my shoulders all your life... SueC's Avatar
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (46)
    I was thinking of going, then second thoughts as it is quite far to go but now read the list of exhibitors I'm tempted again Need to find more money though to spend

View Gallery

Trader Rating: (6)
    One of my team mates bought all the team who went last time a penguin pin. The only thing woz they were small so i dont think people saw them.

Maybe we should put ribbon on to or bags

View Gallery

Trader Rating: (18)
    I wasn't a member of this forum last year, but I did read a few posts when I'd been searching for info on the show and read about the penguins. I spent the whole time trying to spot penguins and was disappointed not to see any. It also took some explaining to the friend I went with that I was trying to spot people I didn't know, from a forum I wasn't a member of, who would be wearing penguins, and no, I wasn't going to speak to them or anything, i just wanted to 'spot' them

There is nothing better than a good friend, except a good friend with chocolate Kirsty262's Avatar
    View Gallery

If I go I am going to wear my t shirt which is black and says "Leeds Paper Dolls on it" like my avator so you will see me

View Gallery

Quote Originally Posted by emily13 View Post
    I wasn't a member of this forum last year, but I did read a few posts when I'd been searching for info on the show and read about the penguins. I spent the whole time trying to spot penguins and was disappointed not to see any. It also took some explaining to the friend I went with that I was trying to spot people I didn't know, from a forum I wasn't a member of, who would be wearing penguins, and no, I wasn't going to speak to them or anything, i just wanted to 'spot' them
    rofl

View Gallery

Trader Rating: (34)
    i think me and ziggysmammy will be going again...

but i want to know the secret "back door" way out the car park so you avoid the awful queues by the supermarket...

View Gallery

Quote Originally Posted by theresa b View Post
    i think me and ziggysmammy will be going again...

but i want to know the secret "back door" way out the car park so you avoid the awful queues by the supermarket...

We just went to the pub rofl