right i know theres lots and lots of posts on the forum and no doubt its already been said a million and 1 times but if someone could help me it would be a dream.

after having it sitting looking @ me for months i finally decided a enough is enough and ive come on here again today and working a long with the word book turtorial for inkscape ( which i only just downloaded today ) sorry forgot who i foundi t from, i have managed so far to get a word linking together taking me 2 months

anyways , my problem is now i got this done i got to attempt to cut. and reason i not used it for a while is it just wont cut.

from reading the posts am i understanding right.

the card needs to be a glossy finish card?

as i know about the gsm's and everything, im trying to cut card i have tons of from thepapermill shop. its a standard card but it just wont cut it tares? i ready about the O ring a while ago i never received one in my package which im a bit annoyed about i got the white/grey robo. but i did manage to cut one out of thickish white gloss card it took me an hour to get it to cut through feeding it back in and out and in and out

so i wondered could people kind of list what cardstock they use .

so i know if i need to go buy more blooming card i have 3 cupboards full of card and really want to use my cardstock up ( he wont let me buy no more ) all my card varys from 60gsm-240gsm so i know it cant be to do with that?

i manage to cut with pearlised paper ok , but thats all ive managed to get cut so far and its really annoying me now