Donate with PayPal to help keep UKS online!

Go Back   UKScrappers > Forum > UKScrappers > General Scrapping

Notices

Welcome to my own little world katesmad's Avatar
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (3)

Camcorder - can you recommend one?

Can anyone recommend a camcorder? Our old trusty camcorder has broken and to get it repaired will cost just shy of £200! So me and hubby are thinking of splashing out on a new one. Can anyone recommend one as we're a bit fazed by whats out there! Before we go shopping we want to armed with a little knowledge. Thanks
    Kate

Nice Slippers!! Warm paws!! comfortablecat's Avatar
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (7)
    I've spents a couple of hours looking around at these this morning. I'm looking to buy one for the unit I work in for children with speech & language problems. Thought it would be good to video their progress for us & them. Sorry I go off the subject!!!! Anyway with DH with me he said if it was for us he would go for the a Sony with a hard drive as they hold about 20 hours of recording with no disc or tape. They are around £400 so they are out of our price range sadly.
    After may hours of looking at them & reading reviews I'm getting the Panasonic VDRD100B as it records onto mini discs which I can then show straight away on a pc so will give instant results for the kids to see. It has great reviews the lowest being 8/10 mostly 9/10 & loads at 10/10. Best news is, it's on offer in Argos at £199, great value I recon.

I guess you need to know what type you want, tapes, dvd's or hard drive & go from there. Not sure this is much help but as I've spent so long looking thought I'd share

Welcome to my own little world katesmad's Avatar
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (3)
    thanks will go and have a look at its specs x
    Kate