Donate with PayPal to help keep UKS online!

Go Back   UKScrappers > Forum > UKScrappers > Cardmaking

Notices

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Dedicated Scrapper scruffysheep's Avatar
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (0)
    Quote Originally Posted by Elin
    I'm originally from Newton-Le-Willows & my parents now live in Golborne (same place as Sonja. I moved to go to uni many years ago but still go home a lot. Mum was from Warrington (Sankey) hence us knowing it very well. What about you Valerie?
    I was born in Latchford & lived there tillI went to college then after I finished till I got a teaching job in kent in 1980 & have been here ever since despite saying I was only staying for a year.

Mum had several friends in Sankey & I worked at Penketh swimming pool for a couple of years. All my family in Warrington are now dead so I've no reason to go back now.

Sorry I seemed to have hijacked your thread
    Last edited by scruffysheep; 10-06-2007 at 08:41 PM.
    valerie

Dedicated Scrapper
    View Gallery

hi kelly, i've used fabric on my cards many times, i especially like to use fabrics designed by debbie mumm, a particular technique i enjoy using when working with fabric on cards is to attach it to parchment (vellum) and dry emboss it, makes the fabric go stiffish and it then holds a shape
    great technique

wendy

I Love Guinea Pigs 7 days a Wheeeeek !!! Kelly's Avatar
    View Gallery

thanks for the ideas and suggestions everyone ... i didn't manage to get to aberkhan last weekend so i'm going to go this weekend as it seems like a great place from the website. Can't wait for the ideas to start flooding my brain again ... feeling rather 'empty' on the ideas front and some of you have given me some good ideas to start with

And it's nice to find other people from Warrington (and near-by areas) on here
    Last edited by Kelly; 11-06-2007 at 01:11 PM.

Blooming Pages Noobie Chunky Munky's Avatar
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (6)
    If you head into Culcheth and the CPS store in the centre, go upstairs to Sundial House and you'll find the cloth shop (fabric, ribbons, buttons etc) and also the craft basket (card making supplies) and the black sheep (wool, x-stitch)

There's also a very nice little tea room there