Donate with PayPal to help keep UKS online!

Go Back   UKScrappers > Forum > Special Forums > Cutting Machines - chat, help. templates > Cutting Machine Chat

Notices

Dedicated Scrapper
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (0)

sad Registration mark problems!! What is Position Green?

I've just tried cutting a 75th card (thankyou "etui22") but cannot cut it. I get message that auto registration mark reading has failed. Reload media and click "cut" again and if this doesn't work unset "registration mark" check box and move blade position to Green (code = 210)

Help anybody ... I'm completely lost on this one!
    Daz

Owner of Janome MC9900 & Brother ScanNCut
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (1)
    if its not a print and cut you dont need reg marks, ive not seen the template so not sure.

just untick reg marks on your page and they should turn off when you go to cut it.

View Gallery

ok found the one i think in templates, its as i said just untick reg marks
    they are the things that look like corners at the top of the page

check they are unticked as well when you get in the robomaster screen, where you cut from

just one extra point to mention some people work with them all all the time, so you may come accross this in the furute, they are really only needed for print and cuts.

i leave mine off all the time and just turn them on if i need them, which is rarely as dont do alot of print and cuts

Dedicated Scrapper
    View Gallery

cool Registration markings problem

Thanks a million ... it worked! I had unchecked the registration marks but hadn't removed them from the template before I started. Cut template beautifully but cut card in half. Must be to do with the red dotted line so will have to look into that when I've got a minute. Once again thankyou so much. Daz:

View Gallery

yes just had another look the red dotted line is set to solid which means it will cut it, you need to change it to dashed.

file-output settings-cutting settings-cutline settings
    click on words next to red and changed to dashed
    save and exit

Dedicated Scrapper
    View Gallery

Thumbs up Registration mark problem

Once again a big thank you. Have just made alteration and cut another card. PERFECT. Suddenly I'm beginning to get some enthusiasm for my robo. I got it just after Christmas but couldn't get to grips with it.

Perhaps you've got a tip for taking off the remains of the cut out onto that sticky paper to transfer it to another card. I tried that this afternoon because it looked too nice to scrap but no matter how I tried it only picked up bits onto the sticky sheet and not the complete image. I also got my sticky sheet sticking to itself ... now that has stuck!!

I don't know why you've called yourself stressed you seem to very calmly have the answers. I'll have to keep your name in mind for when I get into more trouble while I'm learning the craft robo. Once again thanks for helping me out and getting me interested in using this machine again. Daz

View Gallery

Trader Rating: (10)
    we all have to learn somewhere daz
    and we all have our troubles but thank fully on here not for long there's always someone to help you
    Tina craft robo