Donate with PayPal to help keep UKS online!

Go Back   UKScrappers > Forum > UKScrappers > General Scrapping

Notices

Page 4 of 34 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
    On me hols till Friday :) wssla00's Avatar
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (47)
    aaah i love justification!

I love Santa this much!! beckymischief's Avatar
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (49)
    you know i do really well on diet until i come on here to confess minor spend and then find all fab new places to spend............i think i'll start afresh febuary!!!
    Loves Becky
    http://chimeracrafts.blogspot.com/
    12 days of xmas swap

sticking stuff
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (57)
    NINA!!!!!!!!! i'm shocked! decided to return a kit i bought from qvc 'cause it's just not my bag! i feel so bad though cause i used a sheet from the kit i've emailed them and they said i could return it, thank god for that! couldn't live with myself if i wasted that much on a kit

View Gallery

Trader Rating: (9)
    I need someone to tell me that although I WILL need a new trimmer at some stage in the fairly near future, at the moment it is that I WANT the Making Memories trimmer rather than really needing it.

I'm going to hold out for a bit longer (if I can!) and at least leave it until next month. I know some other things will fall into my basket when I buy it too!

Just tell me I can resist!
    Eileen

sticking stuff
    View Gallery

you can resist! (i want one too though!)

Dedicated Scrapper
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (12)
    O.k. You WILL need a trimmer at some stage - but not THIS month. Saving up for the MM trimmer will give you a nice warm glow rather than giving in and then feeling guilty!

Here are two quotes to use in your self convincing quest....
    "An object in possesion seldom retains the same charm that it had in persuit." - Pliny the Younger

"A budget is telling your money where to go instead of wondering where it went" - C.E. Hoover

sticking stuff
    View Gallery

i had to make a list the other day to find out what i spent 154 quid on! TEN orders since the 1st of january, crikey i need to stop now!

sticking stuff
    View Gallery

Quote Originally Posted by Wendrie
    O.k. You WILL need a trimmer at some stage - but not THIS month. Saving up for the MM trimmer will give you a nice warm glow rather than giving in and then feeling guilty!

Here are two quotes to use in your self convincing quest....
    "An object in possesion seldom retains the same charm that it had in persuit." - Pliny the Younger

"A budget is telling your money where to go instead of wondering where it went" - C.E. Hoover
    absolutely LOVE these quotes, i think i will print them out and stick them up in preparation for qvc craft day on sunday!

ooh and i had my journalling notebooks through frm the states this morning and they are gorgeous! thanks for the tip off tree!

I WILL complete more than one layout this month............ nikkimitch's Avatar
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (33)
    Quote Originally Posted by Eileen C
    I need someone to tell me that although I WILL need a new trimmer at some stage in the fairly near future, at the moment it is that I WANT the Making Memories trimmer rather than really needing it.

I'm going to hold out for a bit longer (if I can!) and at least leave it until next month. I know some other things will fall into my basket when I buy it too!

Just tell me I can resist!
    I NEED that trimmer too - got as far as having it in an online basket then resisted - if I can do it you can too!!
    Nikki
    My Blog

View Gallery

Trader Rating: (9)
    Nikki, well have be to strong for eachother - how about a pledge not even think about (well, think but not doing anything about) getting it until after the next crop? So not putting it in baskets.

Anyway, what are you doing putting ANYTHING in a basket when you're on a stash diet?!

Wendrie, I am about to print those quotes off in a nice big font and put them next to this computer!
    Eileen

On me hols till Friday :) wssla00's Avatar
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (47)
    Afternoon everyone!!! Just got my clean and simple scrapbooking book in and its brilliant as i didnt realise all of the LO's are 81/2x11 and thats my new obsession!!!!

Hurrah

Have a good non spending day everyone xxxx

View Gallery

Trader Rating: (106)
    I got a new paper cutter from Aldi in the last couple of weeksi. Has a guillotine (which has a good grip) and a sliding trimmer (the best grip I've ever found) which can be used as separates or clipped together. Only snags are it only measures up to 22cm on one of them and 23 on the other, and you can't see to cut less than 2cm. Some others may not like that it only measures in cm, but for £14.99 I think it's brilliant value.

It was an offer a couple of weeks ago, but some stores may still have them -- I know the new one in the Arndale in the centre of Manchester still had a huge pile last Thursday

sticking stuff
    View Gallery

ooh cheryl you are naughty telling us these things!

well i sent back my paper kit to qvc so that's 18.35 i can take from my total! postage was 2.95 so cant include that!

View Gallery

Trader Rating: (106)
    But it's a lot cheaper than the Making Memories one which people are trying to find an excuse to buy........ and a HUGE improvement on my ProvoCraft one

View Gallery

Trader Rating: (6)
    Quote Originally Posted by cw18
    ........ and a HUGE improvement on my ProvoCraft one
    From my experience, not difficult!