Donate with PayPal to help keep UKS online!

Go Back   UKScrappers > Forum > Special Forums > Cutting Machines - chat, help. templates > Cutting Machine Chat

Notices

View Gallery

Trader Rating: (29)

Spiral template?

Hi- I was wondering if anyone had ever created a spiral template? I would love to cut one, but I`ve only just got my CR and haven`t even thought about making my own templates yet.....so wondered if anyone here had ever made one? Don`t even know if it`s possible!

View Gallery

Trader Rating: (24)
    Check through the templates to see if someone's done one. Otherwise, if you have/download inkscape, there is a spiral drawing tool in that. Or there might be a dingbat spiral somewhere?

Rosemary

Dedicated Scrapper
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (0)
    hi angie
    just made a template for an open spiral and a closed spiral i did it in robo by using the spline tool on the left takes a bit of shaping but i did it i dont know how to down load the template but im going to try if it works i hope it will help i have cut these and they cut out lovly just make sure about the size tou want ..sugar

View Gallery

Couldn`t find a spiral template...searched there first.
    Thankyou for the info. Will try the spline thing tomorrow. Haven`t downloaded Inkscaoe yet, so if can`t get the first thing to work will try to get that.
    Cheers!

Craftrobo amateur
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (0)
    Quote Originally Posted by ~angie~
    Hi- I was wondering if anyone had ever created a spiral template? I would love to cut one, but I`ve only just got my CR and haven`t even thought about making my own templates yet.....so wondered if anyone here had ever made one? Don`t even know if it`s possible!
    Angie

Just done 3 spirals, if any are any good use them, one you will see has a slightly square look, the others are "circular".

hth

Bill
    Last edited by bill.costello; 02-12-2007 at 09:06 PM.

View Gallery

Quote Originally Posted by bill.costello
    Angie

Just done 3 spirals, if any are any good use them, one you will see has a slightly square look, the others are "circular".

hth

Bill
    Those are great...thanks Bill....the first one is just about perfect for what I want...thankyou