Donate with PayPal to help keep UKS online!

Go Back   UKScrappers > Forum > Special Forums > Cutting Machines - chat, help. templates > Cutting Machine Chat

Notices

Dedicated Scrapper
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (0)

Help - Robbie is having a funny turn!

I ma trying to output a document to my robo. It keeps coming up and saying that it is already outputting and I need to wait for the current job to finish. The problem is that I am not outputting anything. Robbie has been have a rest over the last couple of days and I have only just connected it. I have rebooted pc and switch the robo off etc but still no joy.

Has anyone else had this problem and can you suggest how I remedy this?

Many Thanks

View Gallery

Trader Rating: (24)
    Sometimes you get this happening with your ordinary printer if it hasn't for some reason been able to accept a command to cancel a job, and it's still in the printer queue. But - it's usually cleared by re-boots! Check to see if there IS actually anything in your printer/CR queue just in case - not very likely but all I can think of!

Rosemary

Owner of Janome MC9900 & Brother ScanNCut
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (1)
    click the icon at the bottom right of your screen with a printer on if not showing but you have a circle with an arrow click that and see if you can see your printer icon.

if so a box should come up maybe with a document waiting to print it could be from previous work you did not connected to robo.

hightlight it and and you should be able to click cancel