Donate with PayPal to help keep UKS online!

Go Back   UKScrappers > Forum > UKScrappers > General Scrapping

Notices

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (48)
    They are amazing - you're right Linz, they are like mini layouts! Fantastic.
    Pauline x

My Blog

View Gallery

Trader Rating: (21)
    WOW had a peek and yes they are scrapbooking in miniture....what great tallent....rushing home to get those Xmas cards started....It made me think that when I have tried to make cards I try to make them look like shop bought cards......instead I have decided that you should just go with the flow and treat it as though you are doing a 6x6 LO....Ohh ATCs now cards......theres just not enough time in the day....
    Debbie

All my own photos CJ
    http://ffims.blogspot.com/

Dedicated Scrapper
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (0)
    Hi all Carol M very kindly posted me in the direction of this thread. Thank you all so much for the really lovely comments and thank you Anita for posting my blog I feel all warm and special I am so pleased that my cards have inspired others to make a few... maybe one day I will attempt a LO

jo xx

View Gallery

Trader Rating: (13)
    Quote Originally Posted by Frogg
    Hi all Carol M very kindly posted me in the direction of this thread. Thank you all so much for the really lovely comments and thank you Anita for posting my blog I feel all warm and special I am so pleased that my cards have inspired others to make a few... maybe one day I will attempt a LO

jo xx
    Hiya Jo ...hey you are more than welcome Hun...thank YOU for such inspiring and lovely work to look at....regarding the scrapping, I would say you would be an absolute natural at it...go on, give it a try...good luck with the comp too