Donate with PayPal to help keep UKS online!

Go Back   UKScrappers > Forum > UKScrappers > Cardmaking

Notices

View Gallery

Trader Rating: (58)

help....with weekly card challenges

ladies....

My computer at home is at the moment unable to save an image from any particular website in jpeg format. It only gives me the option of .bmp or .art which are unviewable at all. I now have a new laptop up and running, and this pc doesn't have the capability to save images as jpeg either. Due to asking around, it seems I need some sort of software which is my next task.

At this time, I need to ask for help:

a) for others to post challenges on YOUR sunday until I'm able to correct my technical problems

b)delay the posting of the challenges by ONE day, because I am able to do this with my work pc and connection. (Yes, I've tried capturing image ahead of time, and emailing to myself at home to post on Sundays, but my pc at home is not recognising the jpeg format and converting it to one of the formats aforementioned. Its all very frustrating.

If anyone wants to volunteer to post weekly challenges, please PM me. Or if you are ok with delaying postings by one day, I 'll be able to fulfill my obligation. I do feel horrible about my technical issues and am doing my best to resolve this as soon as possible.

thanks,

ching

View Gallery

Trader Rating: (106)
    delaying it a day might actually mean I get around to doing the current one

View Gallery

Trader Rating: (30)
    I think delaying it a day is fine Ching - we'll go with that option, and if you have any other problems just let me know and I'll post a challenge from one of the sketch places as a 'stand-by'
    Janice