Donate with PayPal to help keep UKS online!

Go Back   UKScrappers > Forum > UKScrappers > Cardmaking

Notices

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (2)
    It has been a horrible few weeks in this house, which has stopped me from participating in the challenges (except the first one) but I do intend to be more active. At the moment, cardmaking is taking over from scrapbooking.. but that will change after Christmas!

View Gallery

Trader Rating: (30)
    Sorry you are having a rotten time xxpaddler - hope that you can get some 'you' time to enjoy UKS
    Janice

View Gallery

Trader Rating: (12)
    Quote Originally Posted by xxpaddler
    . At the moment, cardmaking is taking over from scrapbooking.. but that will change after Christmas!
    I am exactly the same. As soon as it gets to October my scrapbboking mojo fades along with my fake tan and I come over all card-making-i-fied ( ) As soon as Christmas is done (along with the thank you cards - YAAAAWWWNNN) I get back to me scrappin.

View Gallery

Trader Rating: (0)
    Great - loving it.

To echo everybody else's sentiments, loving it! Having a seperate cardmaking forum is a fab idea

Dedicated Scrapper
    View Gallery

Hello everyone......Newbie here!!!!!
    More used to the Ebay groups, so bear with me, this place is hhhhuuuuuuggggeeeeee!!!!!! Getting myself lost in all sorts of places, when I dare to venture.....LOL.
    I have just completed a Congratulations Card for my daughter and her partner who have just had a baby girl, my first grand-daughter!!!!
    For whom I'm already setting aside a crafting box and a very large tub of sparkly pink and silver glitter.............LOL.
    I have recently joined the UKScrappers group because I'm about to enter into the world of Scrapbooking, as I would like to make a keepsake Album of all the photo's that we will all be taking of baby Alisha.
    I will try and put a piccie of the Card in, but I'm not sure if I'll be able to do it, so bear with me.......................scarletslady.

Gone into insert an image.........no good.......how do I upload piccies from the saved images in my computer?????????

Dedicated Scrapper
    View Gallery

Picked up some info in another thread so might be able to upload piccie now. Hoping that this is an acceptable place, and I'm not breaking any rules...LOL.

No....can't upload.....says file is too big......I have to resize......will have to look for another thread that has instructions on how to do this techie bit now. Oh well you learn something everyday........scarletslady.

View Gallery

Trader Rating: (7)
    I think a monthly chat thread would be good for those who want to chat without starting extra threads all the time. Like the monthly ones over on ATC's I play there quite a bit!

View Gallery

Trader Rating: (3)
    ooooh cool. Not sure how I have totally missed all of this before - but having a dedicated card making section is brill.

Will definitely drop in more often, thanks Janice